| Twenty three |

The silence was too loud after Taehyung spit out the things he wanna share.

"Aww, Taehyung is such a baby isn't he?" Hoseok pats the youngers head.

Meanwhile Yoongi can't help but be surprised of the information he just gather. Same goes to Jeongguk who's playing his fingers, pretending that he doesn't hear anything.

"Taehyung, it's not embarrassing. You should be proud of it, everything has a right time, just wait for it and don't rush things okay?.." Namjoon carefully explained it to the blonde, acting like his a dad to everyone.

"I know hyung, he's always the shy type of a person even at school, that's why i always look for him. he's my baby."Jimin hugs Taehyung from behind and rest his head on the younger's shoulder.

It doesn't go unnoticed by Jeongguk, how close Jimin and Taehyung with each other.

"okay, let's continue" Jimin said picking up the bottle.

"Wait, how should we decide in roommates?" Namjoon asked politely.

"Just look at your right side, and that's your roommate. I'm too lazy for this." Yoongi suggested.

Their seating arrangement:

Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jeongguk, Jimin.

"Okay, it's already decided. Namjoon, hoseok, then Taehyung, Yoongi and Jeongguk and me." Jimin discussed.

'What? I don't want this small guy in a tent with me. Jeez Taehyung with my annoying brother? what?' Jeongguk's inner thought is a mess. He almost can't stand the thought of it.
He's mind is all over the place, he didn't notice that he was drinking the whole bottle of soju alone.

"Jeonggukssi calm down oh my god, what are you trying to do??" Jimin said stopping Jeongguk from drinking so much.

Yoongi noticed that his brother is acting strangely.

-

Everyone went to their tents, saying goodnight to each other. They let the fire burning with the woods so wild animals wouldn't go anywhere near them.

Taehyung went inside the tent, and at some point he was nervous. It's his first time sleeping with a guy. And the fact that its Yoongi, who helped him to get through a lot makes him shy.

As Yoongi was about to step inside the tent, Jeongguk called him.

"Hyung? Can we talk?"

"Sure i guess?"

They walk and walked. Yoongi is just following Jeongguk wherever he's feet would bring him. Until they find a peaceful area, and only the humming birds were heard.They sat behind a tree branch.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Jeongguk, your drunk aren't you?"

"Hyung, I wanna tell you something?"

"You like Taehyung?"

Jeongguk was surprised of what he just heard. Like how? why is he so straight forward?

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm straight but-"

"Jeongguk, I'm not dumb nor numb. I can see through you. All my life I've come this far and it taught me a lot of things. This is like business Gguk, It's like investing money, but instead of money you invest time, feelings and effort. You'll face a lot of hurdles such as limited capital, unknown risks, information overload and more, but after facing that you only have one goal. And that is to invest to achieve income and growth."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm proud of you. After all this time you are finally able to admit it to yourself.."

Jeongguk was too stunned to speak. Yoongi has always been his role model but seeing him handle a situation well amazed him. No wonder he's a successful business man.

kth

It's getting late, but Yoongi hyung isn't coming here in the tent. I think he doesn't like to sleep with me. I'm so weird who wants to be with me tho.

I reached for my phone, and stalk Yoongi hyung's profile on social media. I don't know why, but a lot of things makes me curious. Why do they have different surnames? why aren't they look alike? I mean, their siblings. There must be a resemblance right?.

Taehyung was scrolling and scrolling, until he found Jeongguk's name so he immediately click it.
'his profile is locked. should i send a friend request?'

Nevermind I'll just sent it, it's just a friend request.

Minutes later,
Jeon Jeongguk accepted your friend request. You can now call each other.

______________

THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAAAAA

♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱♡(ӦvӦ。)