| Thirty eight |

(。•́︿•̀。)

"He's still not waking up.."Namjoon hugged his knees on his chest.

"I don't know anymore, I never thought this would happen to us.."Hoseok replied head hang low.

"I just can't see him in despair again. What now?.." The older wipe the small tears forming on his eyes.

"It has been a year now.."Hoseok stated peeking through the curtains of the hospital room.

"How he'll be able to overcome this hoseok-ah?.. Jeongguk.. his been too much." Namjoon bumped his head on the cold wall.

"Excuse me Mr.Kim the patient just opened his eyes and was hoping to see someone named Taehyung?" The doctor said, looking all confused.

"We'll get inside."The two went straight to the room, seeing a crying and screaming Jeongguk who was trying his best to remove all the apparatus that was on his body and unplugging the electric cables from the analyzer. Jeongguk was looking like he was loosing his mind, forehead filled with sweat running down through his face. He's panicking and drowning in consternation.

"Jeongguk stop, calm yourself down.."
"Gguk come on, don't unplugged those please, its not good for you.."

Hoseok engulfed the younger for a hug, tears started to roll down on their cheeks. He let out a sob quietly making Jeongguk feels scared.

"Hyung, Namjoon- please take me to Taehyung.. Where is he?"Jeongguk was now laying flat on the bed, eyes pleading and too exhausted to process his mind about the set of happenings.

"Hoseokie hyung please,-"

"Hyung, I want to see Taehyung, he's waiting for me now.."

"Please, I need to see him-"

"Jeongguk he's gone.."

"Gone where? Is he with Jimin?.. Where are they?"

"Jeongguk, he's gone. Far far away.."

This time the room felt like it was on serene, but with uncertainty. Its somehow quiet yet, the coldness would bring shiver on your spine. Unreal and just made up, but not. It feels like you're having a bad dream and constraining yourself to wake up.

"N- no no he's not. We were together last night, he sang a song to m-me, we played, cuddle, made love and.. and-" Every word that he's uttering suddenly felt like a bubble that would pop in just a second. On the other hand Namjoon and Hoseok head lowered down, feeling lost seeing how the younger was narrating all the things that happened to him and Taehyung.

"He's not gone hyung.. He's with me.. he p-promised me. It- it can't be like that.."

"Taehyung!!!"

"Love please, where are you??!"

"Come out now!! We- we.. still haven't go on a date right.."

"Baby please.. I can't take this, not now.."

Jeongguk started to scream, it was unbearable to hear. The room filled with the younger's howling, crying his pain, agony, and affliction.

"Gguk please, we'll explain everything to you.. We're still here with you, please." Namjoon was trying to calm Jeongguk down, but its not helping. Three nurses went inside, trying to stop Jeongguk and gave the younger a shot to appease him which eventually brought him to a deep slumber.

A year ago. /what really happened/
flashback from the hospital.

"Photo of whom?"Namjoon asked.