| Thirty six | (M+)

M

this is going to be a lot wilder.
( ˘ ³˘)♥

r18 ahead please skip if its uncomfortable for you.

'How dumb of me for forgetting that i didn't locked the doors.' Taehyung internally screamed out of embarrassment knowing that Jeongguk has caught him off guard.

"Taehyung baby?.. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to open the door." Jeongguk knocked and closed the door without hesitation.
On the other hand, Taehyung doesn't want to continue his warm bath anymore, and proceed to wear his bathrobe. He opened the door slowly and peaked through its small space, and saw Jeongguk sitting down on their bed. Hair all wet, while softly damping a cloth on it.

"Ggukie?.."Taehyung came closer to Jeongguk, biting his lips head lowered down.

Jeongguk pov

"Yes love?.." I said seeing the blonde looking all shy, and as red as a tomato. I really didn't mean to open the door and see him all.. . well i admit that i really got a -hard- time and was trying my best, to hide it from him.

"I missed you." Taehyung said while looking directly into my eyes, what's happening. This is too much to handle.

"You missed me?.. Hmm i was just right on the pool with Hoseok you should have joined us."I wrapped my arms to his waist as he sat beside me.

"When are we going to start our date, like what you told me?.. Taehyung utters both hands are now tracing my biceps and slowly getting close to me. He's acting strangely seductive without even trying. Is he even a human?

"Baby?.. how about lets get through our honeymoon first, before the date?.."I really can't stand it anymore. Taehyung laughs at me and pinched my nose, now looking all giddy and giggling like a kid.

"Aww my little Ggukie, craving over me. Beg for it." The younger replied, using both his small arms and pushing me down the bed and pinning my arms on the top of my head.

"Baby, what do you think you're doing?." I asked licking my lips, seeing this unusual sight of Taehyung being the one on top looks a bit weird but still it was making me feel things i shouldn't feel.

______

Taehyung licks Jeongguk's chest slowly down to his tummy and abdomen. The older was about to stop him, but Taehyung acting dominantly was really something.

"Baby, you should stop there. This isn't you.." Jeongguk has now laid flat on the mattress can't help but let out a small sound everytime Taehyung would just kiss his body.

"I still haven't forgive you for peaking at the bathroom."Taehyung went in top of him and sat on Jeongguk's crotch part bouncing himself up and down like an innocent kid who doesn't know what he was doing. The older was about to touch Taehyung's thigh to stop him, but was immediately wipe away by the blonde who was putting Jeongguk's hands together locking it in place.

"Aaaaa, fuc- Fuck shi- Taehyung baby, please let me touch you.."Jeongguk himself was getting irritated and was getting a hard time. Taehyung himself was almost on the edge everytime he would lift himself up and forcefully bounce himself over Jeongguk's clothed manhood.

Taehyung's sweat was started to form on his forehead by the nonstop moving of him on top of Jeongguk. His bathrobe was slowly falling from his shoulders revealing his tan skinned chest and nipples.

On the other hand, the older can feel almost everything of Taehyung, since he's just wearing a bathrobe and nothing else. The softness of his ass, and its bare skin was something that always makes him ecstatic. Jeongguk can't stop himself anymore so he forcefully sat up and pulled the younger placing him under laying flat on the matress, and hovering above him.