| Sixteen |

Taehyung was wearing a simple casual outfit, since they'll just going to buy something he could wear for later.

Yoongi's car is absolutely stunning

Yoongi's car is absolutely stunning. Its Taehyung's first time riding a Lamborghini. His eyes were on the vehicle checking each parts of it, from the break, windows, and seats. It looks so cool.

"Woah, hyung you really don't have to bring this car. We should have use the other one, you use when you're going work instead of this. What will you do, if it gets scratches?" Taehyung was worried but excited. The blonde isn't really fond of being a show off, but this time it feels so right and fun.

"What do you mean? I use this car on a daily basis, just enjoy the ride love." Yoongi is completely lying, he really just wants to impress the younger, and he notice that Taehyung really is amazed.

On the other hand, Taehyung was shocked. Did he heard it right? Yoongi calling him love? 'It's no big deal' but he's internally screaming.

They reach the place and Taehyung feels like its a place where he will never afford to buy anything but a bottled water. It was so luxurious to look at from the outside. Definitely the designer brand he'd dream of, and now it'll finally comes to life.

"Come, let's get inside. I'll wait right here go ahead and choose your outfit." Yoongi was happy seeing Taehyung's boxy smile. He can't help but coo, he's really cute.
"I want him in my pocket." Yoongi thought and smiled shyly.

Meanwhile Taehyung was checking the prices and tags of each suits. Isn't it too much?. Holy crap 750$ for a pair of shoes?. -I just want to dissapear into a tiny bubble seeing this prices-

He immediately approach Yoongi a little bit shy.

"Hyung, i think uhm- it was really pricey-"

"Taehyung its fine, go choose what you want."Yoongi showed his assuring smile to the younger. He really did brought Taehyung to a high class shops. Why? because he wants the best for the younger. If its for Taehyung he will make everything happen.

__________

jjk

"Yeah, yeah i will." Jeongguk was talking to Hoseok over the phone.

"Please, tell him okay?" Hoseok plead to the younger.

Apparently Namjoon, and their friends were going to have a night camp in the forest in 2 days. Since its Hoseok's birthday. Jimin got an invite too and he doesn't want to go unless Taehyung will join them.

"Where are they by the way?" Hoseok asked.

"He's with Yoongi hyung, buying some things, accessories. i dont know."

"You're going with them at the party right? Well goodluck gguk, I hope you can stand the boredom." Hoseok laugh loudly over the phone causing Jeongguk to lower the volume of his phone.

"I really didn't know, company party isn't my thing. Its hella boring, but i should try something new right?." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"Aww poor Jeonggukie needs to go, Taehyung you shouldn't go there so our ggukie wont have to waste his time, and he'll be happy." Hoseok teases the younger.

"Yeah, Namjoon tell me everything. You acts strangely around this fluffy Taehyung. Tell me is there something going on-" Hoseok didn't finished speaking.

"Hyung I'll talk to you later, you speak too much." Jeongguk was a bit embarrassed, why would namjoon do that. He let out a small chuckle, almost getting used to his hyungs teasing him from time to time.

kth

Meanwhile Yoongi and Taehyung was on their way home. Its past 5PM meaning they have to prepare for the party and fix themselves.

"Taehyung, you'll go with Jeongguk okay? I'll take you home first. I still have a small talk to my employees." Yoongi instructed the younger.

Few minutes later and they arrived home. Taehyung head inside the house. He can't help but feel excited.

"Oh god, its my first time attending such a prestigious event. I was so grateful for Yoongi hyung, he'll let me experience this stuffs" Taehyung said to himself, eyes sparkling from excitement.

"Tae, there you are. Hyung told me the party was at 8PM lets hurry." Jeongguk looks nervous and uneasy, it looks like he wasn't used to this too.

"Jeongguk, calm down. Hyung is there with us, you look nervous. Haven't you joined him in other events he had before?" Taehyung asked him innocently.

"I did when i was 18, but after that i didn't do it again. You may look excited now but its hella boring. Business minded people really is wise, showing you a good trait when your next to each other, but little did you know, talking shits behind your back. Some were just being kind, so you can invest in there companies." Jeongguk looks really determined and confident of the things he just said. Its like he knows a lot about business.

Jeongguk Flashback

"Ggukie baby, lets go to sleep okay?" Jeongguk's mother pat his head and tucked him nicely in bed.

He's mother Yoo na left the room and turn off the lampshades.

Jeongguk couldn't go to sleep, so he got up walk towards the door of his room and saw his parents talking about some kinds of business.

"Look, honey this rival of our company is really getting on my nerves. They keep on putting a show acting like our company is the bad one." Seo joon Jeongguk's father looks really upset.

"Love, let's not make a big issue out of this. Tommorow talk to their chairman and discuss everything okay?". Yoo na hugs her husband trying to comfort him.

"I wont let this MIN corp take over our company. They dont have the rights." Seo joon sighed.

________________

MINCORP WAS OWN BY YOONGI👀

any thoughts???

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE LOVE YAAALL💜