| Nineteen |

To say that Jeongguk was shocked of what the younger just said, he admit it he feels a sudden butterflies on his stomach.

"Sure? Its fine i could sleep on the couch-"Jeongguk tries to reduce the tension inside the room.

"No, i mean i want you beside me." Taehyung really doesn't have any idea what he was saying. Its just he feel safe when Jeongguk was around him. Especially about what happen few hours ago. Its the older who immediately brought him to the hospital, as if he cares so much even he's not.

Taehyung sat on the corner of the bed hugging his one plushie. Jeongguk can't help but admire the innocent look of the younger. Taehyung just let his mind blank, staring at a certain thing, but Jeongguk's wild mind was starting to burst, but as a gentleman Jeongguk won't try any of that dirty and funny thoughts. He's starting to feel like he was a creep on thinking something like that to someone.

Jeongguk laid down beside Taehyung, closing the space between them. Taehyung's back was facing on him.
He doesn't know if the younger was asleep until he heard soft snores.

There was a heavy rain fall, thunders and lightnings were heard, which made Taehyung flinched and so he turned around and face Jeongguk. He place his one hand on Jeongguk's neck and close their space.

On the other hand Jeongguk saw that lightnings scared the younger. He didn't move on his place but instead his left hand pats Taehyung's head, and his other hand softly caressing the blonde's cheek.

Jeongguk's mind was completely blank. He just adore Taehyung so much, from his long thick lashes, pointed nose and lips formed into a pout. He carefully lean in Taehyung's lip and place a kiss. It was short and usually what we call just a peck. Somehow the blonde felt that since he couldn't go to sleep anymore because of the loud thunders. He slowly opened his eyes causing Jeongguk to be startled and surprised.

"Jeongguk" Taehyung said in a soft tone.

"Y-yeah?" Jeongguk is literally nervous, what the fuck was he planning? why would he do that to Taehyung? His mind can't completely process.

"Do you like me?"Taehyung asked. The older was really surprised of how straight forward Taehyung is. He didn't expect to hear that from the younger. For now he also don't know if he likes Taehyung or its just a sudden feeling of affection. Jeongguk can't called it 'love' since he's still stuck in curiosity and everything was still new. Jeongguk is not that typical playboy, actually he wasn't into girls and sure he is arrogant and rude, the reason he's never fall inlove.

"No ofcourse not" Jeongguk cursed to himself, what would Taehyung think now? kissing him for fun? kissing him out of nowhere cause its nothing? woah Jeongguk you idiot guy.

"o-okay" Taehyung turned his back to Jeongguk and tightly hold his pillow over his head. "Maybe he just thought of someone when he kissed me." Taehyung thought.

_______________

Jeongguk woke up in the sudden ring of his phone. He saw that Taehyung probably got up already since he's not beside him anymore.

"yah Jeonggukssi, have you asked Taehyung about our nightcamp??" Hoseok called him and Jeongguk did really forgot about it.

"Ah hyung, I still haven't."Jeongguk doesn't know how to say it to Taehyung anymore since the akward thing happened last night.

"I knew you'd never tell him, I'll go there with Jimin and Namjoon, we'll tell us ourselves. Gotta go now bye" Hoseok immediately hanged up.

Jeongguk come out to his room, and went down to the kitchen. He saw Yoongi on making himself a coffee, while Taehyung was watching at him laughing. It seems like their talking about something.

"Oh Jeon goodmorning." Yoongi waved at him smiling widely.

"Hyung, morning too." Jeongguk replied with his neutral face. He glanced over Taehyung who is completely ignoring his appearance.

Taehyung suddenly felt embarrassed of what he just asked to Jeongguk last night. He remembered how he put his hopes up but got rejected in just like that.

"Yoongi hyung, I swear im fine now. Im taking my medications properly, please let me help here in the house." Taehyung tries his best to act cute in front of Yoongi since he doesn't want to be a big bother to the family. He wasn't even part of it at the first place.

"As much as your so called cute acting were getting through me, still i wont let you. Stay here and rest and I'll take you out for dinner later." Yoongi shyly asked looking away.

"Where are we going hyung?" Taehyung asked with his wide doe eyes.

On the other hand Jeongguk remembered about the confession Yoongi will do to Taehyung. What if he's gonna do it tonight? He can't let just happen.

"Yoongi hyung, You said that Taehyung needs rest might as well just stay here for dinner. What if he gets a panic attack outside, its dangerous." Jeongguk calmly approach Yoongi.

"You know what your right, I'll take you out some other time Taehyung, for now just rest and let the other maids took the work."Yoongi answered.

Jeongguk turned around and smiled.

"yes!"

-------

aaaa cute HAHSHAHAHA

please leave a vote ily💜💜