eighty one

۵ two years ۵

June 10th 2019
Monday 9am

Josie's pov

"morning my love" I heard Seb's morning voice say as I opened my eyes to see him and his messy hair. "mornin Bubbs" I said smiling at him. "Happy two years" we both said in sync with a smile followed by a kiss on the lips. "I have something planned for us" I said with a smile. He looked a little shock at my sentence.

"So what are we doing first" I asked with a smile. He gave me his pondering face. "Get dressed" he said and I looked at him confused. "Shower I'll pick your fit out trust me" he said and I just followed his instructions. I got in the shower and then changed into the outfit he had laid for me in the bed.

"Where to first mr Stan" I said as he walked out the room and changed. "Breakfast duh" he said making his cute face causing me to giggle. He picked up the car keys and we went to our favorite breakfast shop in downtown LA. We got to make our own pancakes and of course made heart shaped pancakes.

"Wow your pancake art is magnificent" I said as he tried making bucky's arm. "You love it" he said flipping it over to reveal his masterpiece. "Yes I do" I said looking back at him. After pancakes we decided to walk around the beach for a bit to let the food go down. For our two year we decided that seb would pick our morning date and I'd pick our lunch date.

We both agreed to pick our dinner date which is yet to be undecided. "So what's for our lunch date bubba" he asked me as he laid his head on my lap. "We my friend are spending the day where we ran away to on my birthday" I said looking at him as a smile grew on his face.

"Disneyland" I said as I brushed my fingers through his hair. "As long as I take my photo with Minnie" he said sitting up straight and looking at me. "Fine by me, I'm getting my captain america photo" I said with a smile and his turned into a frown. "I love you" he said looking at me dead in the eyes. "Te quiero" I said before giving him a quick kiss.

"Should I dress as Bucky" he said looking at me with excitement on his face. "Si quieres" I said smiling at him as I got up to change too. "I'm going to do my hair before we go" I said as I sat down infront of the mirror on the floor.

"You look so cute" he said as he sat down and pulled me in between his legs. "No you" I said looking up to him so he could kiss me. "I'll give you a vanity one day" he said holding me in his arms. "Babe you know I hate doing makeup it's honestly just my hair" I said looking at him. "So a vanity for your hair to put all your little curly hair products" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Okay I got to change bubbs" I said he kept kissing me all over my face. "Okay okay" he said getting up and lending me a hand. I got up and got dressed for Disneyland. "You're definitely going on the incredibles ride with me" he said as we exited the apartment to go to Disneyland.

"You know I hate rides" I said looking at him. "I know and I love it" he said followed by an evil laugh. Asshole. "Fine but we are going on Indian Jones 3 times in a row" I said smiling back at him. "Whatever you want princess" he said as he planted his hand on thigh. "Eyes on the road blue eyes" I said pushing his face to face the road.

"orice pentru tine draga mea[anything for you my darlin]" he said with a big smile on his face as he drove. I just laughed and turned on the radio so we could jame our little hearts out to each other. "Oh just the two of us, we could make it if we try just the two of us you and I" we both sang to each other as we stared into our eyes.

end of chapter.