Announcement: Updates :)

Hi everyone.

Before I say anything else, I would just like to say damn, it's been a while since I've been on Wattpad. Yes, I am alive. And yes, I've missed everyone.

I've been debating whether or not I should even post this update. I've had to contemplate a lot of things on my end. Sincerely, Charli Day has been on my mind literally every day, and I think it's about time to talk about it.

[Please read the entire thing :)]

1. I would like to start off with an apology: I know many of you have stayed by my side since the beginning of SCD, and I would like to thank you. And I apologize for not keeping you all updated on what's going on. You have kept this story alive and I appreciate your love and support.

2. "We were on a break": *insert gif of ross geller* Anyways, LMFAO remember when I said I wasn't taking a break? Yeah, that didn't age well. Leaving SCD behind was such a hard thing to do, especially because I had so many ideas and I was on a roll. But in the long run, I think it benefited me.

3. The near future: Believe it or not, I finally graduated. Therefore, I now have a little bit more time to do things other than academics. That leads to the question: will SCD be continued? I want to say yes, but I also want to say no.

I love SCD and my beautiful readers/friends, but I've had to contemplate many things over the past few months. My biggest concern: plagiarism. I am so proud of this book and what it has achieved, but this book is mine. And being on Wattpad means there's no guarantee that the words I write, and the story I create, will remain mine. I hate that. So as of right now, I'm still deciding what to do.

4. Thank you again: In the meantime, I just want to say thank you again. You all mean so much to me. Your backs must hurt from carrying SCD smh :)

I promise that everything will work out in the end. Thank you all again for all the patience, love, and support.

- Kat ♥︎