Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

We reached the top floor of what looked like a cabin, judging by the wooden walls and the high arched ceiling. We entered a room that looked to be a lounge room. I could see outside the window and noticed it was dark out. I quickly scanned the room to see that there were five men standing around as well as my mother. I was glad to see that Gabe’s father was not there.

“This is her?” One of the men who looked to be in his forties asked. He was wearing a long red robe over what looked to be a suit.

“Yes” Gabe said.

Another man walked up to me and scanned my face “It’s a shame things couldn’t have been different, she could have been very useful”

“Enough of the chit chat” Lilith said. “It’s time to meet the angels for the exchange”

The guy who was standing in front of me looked at my mother “You do know there is a good chance that Lucifer will not be happy with you exchanging his daughter for him?”

“He won’t care because he doesn’t even know she exists.” She said with a shrug.

The man sighed “Very well” Before looking at Gabe “Can you teleport her to the sight or do you need one of us to do it for you?”

Gabe’s hands tightened around me “I can do it, I have done it before”

The man nodded his head “We will meet you at the exchange sight then” he said before vanishing.

The other four man followed suit and vanished from the room.

“Don’t fail me Gabe” Lilith warned.

“I’m not doing this for you Lilith. I’m doing this for Lucifer. Personally I hope he fries your ass when he is freed.” Gabe said to her before I heard a pop and followed by my vision going blurry. My body felt like I was being pulled in every direction. I heard the popping sound again. I was grateful that Gabe was holding me because I knew had I been standing, when he teleported me I would have ended up on the ground like last time.

I looked up at Gabe and noticed his face was covered in blood “Are you alight Gabe?” I asked softly.

Gabe looked down at me and frowned “I kidnapped you and I’m about to hand you over to what is surely you death ad you’re asking if I’m alright?”

“Well when you put it that way…….I hope your hurting” I say with a smirk.

Gabe laughed and shook his head “Incredible”

I knew I was about to be handed over to my death and that I should be yelling and screaming at Gabe, but I wanted to distract myself from what was about to happen. If I thought about it, I would surely start balling like a baby and begging for them to let me go.

“Is that her?” I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked over in the direction of the voice, Adam’s face turned to shock when he realised who I was. But he quickly covered it up changing his facial expression.

“Yes” One of the men that were in the cabin with me said.

“Very well” Adam said nodding his head “Bring him out”

It was then that I looked around and recognised where we were. It was the warehouse Gabe and I had come to after we had been to Lucifer's condo, and tracked him and the angels to here.

Behind Adam, there were what I assumed to be four other angels. Three males and one female. All of them where staring at me with looks of disgust.

I could hear the sound of chains clanging together before Adam stepped aside and another angel walked past him dragging my father along the ground who was wrapped in chains.