Epilogue

Epilogue

Six months later

“Hey Kylah pour us another beer will you love.” I heard Ricky shout behind me. He was a regular at the beach side bar that I now worked at. I had been working her for five months and every night without fail he had showed up.

I tucked my blond hair behind me ear, and turned around to face him “Sure thing Ricky” I said giving him a small smile. I walked over and grabbed a pot glass and walked over to the tap, pulling the handle down I tilted the glass on an angle to prevent the beer from having too much head. I snapped the handle back once the glass was full and placed it on the bar, grabbing the cash he had placed in front of him.

“When are you going to see that we are destined to be together and go out with me?” He asked.

I gave him a quick once over, “Sorry Ricky, but I just don’t do blonds” I tell him before walking away.

“One of these days I will dye my hair black and you will have no choice but to date me.” I heard him say.

I turned around smiling about to tell him that I don’t do black hair either but stopped in my tracks when I noticed the man standing next to him. “Gabe” I breathed out softly. There is stood in all his glory, his black hair was shining under the pubs lights. The only thought running through my mind was “What the hell is he doing here?” it wasn’t until I noticed that his piercing black eyes were glaring at Ricky did I get over my shock at seeing him.

Taking a deep breath I walked back over to where Ricky was sitting, he smiled at me “Change your mind about that date huh?” He asked.

“I told you Ricky I don’t do blonds” I said before looking at Gabe and crossing my arms over my chest “What are you doing here?” I asked him.

I watched as he dragged his eyes away from Ricky and looked at me, his face wearing a frown “I came to see you” He said.

“Well you have seen me, now leave” I ordered him.

He squinted his eyes at me “No”

I let out a dep breath trying to keep myself calm, lifting my hand I waggle my finger at him “Have you forgotten that I can make you” I said smiling evilly at the idea

“You wouldn’t” He said “There are too many people around”

I shrug my shoulders “I can always nudge their minds so they don’t remember seeing it”

“Look” he said shuffling closer to the bar “I just came here to talk”

“I don’t want to talk to you Gabe”

“I came to explain”

“I don’t need your explanations”

“But I need to explain!” He said raising his voice “Please” he whispered softly.

“Fine I said with a sigh “I finish in an hour meet me out front.”

He nodded his head at me “Thank you”

“Whatever Gabe” I said rolling me eyes at him and walking away

The last hour of worked dragged on as served drinks, every five minutes I found myself staring at the clock. Ideas and scenarios about what he had just left me like that had started to play through my mind. I begin to feel the anger in me rise again, why did he have to come here? I had finally gotten over the pain of his rejection and he decides to shows up. It had taken me ages to get my emotion under control after I left hell. The demon inside, kept trying to push his way forward and take control every time I got the slightest bit angry. The only thing that helped me was the fact that my sadness overruled my anger. When I first arrived here I had nothing, no job no cloths, no place to stay. I nudged the first person I had ran into and convinced the girl who was around my age that we were friends and that we hadn't seen each other in years. I convinced her to let me stay at her place while I tried to deal with all the hurt I was feeling over Gabe and Tony. When I finally dragged my self out of the bed in her spare bedroom I decided I needed a job. I nudged the owner of the bar I was working in now so he would hire me on the spot. Each day that passed I felt my self letting go of the pain, as well as gaining more control of the demon in side me. I had just started thinking that life was good. I should have known something would happen to change that.