Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

Lucifer laughed, "We haven't kidnapped you, and we have brought you here for your own safety."

I snorted at this "Yeah same thing" I said waving my hand at him "Where is here exactly?" I asked as I scanned the room again.

I heard Gabe snicker, he held his hands up in surrender when I glared at him "Hey if you want to know then dear old dad can tell you" He says to me "I'm going to get a drink, preferably something strong" He mutters before walking out of the room.

I glance over at my father "So are you going to tell me?"

He stared at me for a moment before letting out a loud sigh "How much do you know about Angel and Demons?" He asked me.

I shrug my shoulders "I know angels act like demons and demons..........well they seem to act like themselves."

Lucifer laughed at me "Yeah that about covers it" He said as he walked over to me. "Has any one explained where angel and demons live?"

I frown and try to think over everything Gabe had told me "Not that I can remember" I finally say.

He nodded his head "Angel and demons are at constant war with each other, it has been going on for thousands of years. In order for an angel or demon to rest and well as you would probably say. Have some down time. We created two different worlds.

I groan. "Please don't tell me you are talking about heaven and hell?"

"You got it" he said tapping me on the nose, "Only heaven is not where you go when you die, it's what angels had named their world. Same with Hell"

"Ok so what does this have to do with where I am?" I asked. I looked at my father and noticed a smirk on his lips. "You brought me to hell!" I screamed at him when I worked out why he was smirking at me.

He let out a loud laugh "I was waiting for it, I knew you would put two and two together."

I stood up from the bed and began to pace in front of him "Ok I'm in hell that's not so bad I don't see any flames in the room so obviously it's not flaming pits of fire" I mumbled to myself.

Lucifer sighed "Humans and their stories" He said shaking his head "I assure you there are not pits of fire with people screaming in them" He said obviously reading my thoughts.

I stop pacing and glare at him "Stop doing that!" I snapped at him.

"I can't stop it from happening, you need to learn to block me out of your head if you don't want me to hear your thoughts. Speaking of which, why are you so mad a Gabe?"

I stare at him astounded "Wow talk about changing the subject. I have every right to be mad at him, he kidnapped me and handed me over to be killed. Excuse me for not wanting to run into his arms." Although they are mighty fine arms. I thought to myself.

I smacked myself on the head when I noticed my father smile "Yes they are lovely arms," He said smirking.

"Stupid mind reading" I mumbled, turning away from him not wanting to see him smirking at me. "And don't you dare tell him that you heard me think that." I told him.

"Heard you think what?" Gabe said walking into the room holding a square glass full of brown liquid.

"It seems my daughter didn't want me telling you that she thinks you have nice arms." Lucifer said to Gabe before looking at me "Don't worry daughter of mine, I won't tell him."

I stared at him with my mouth hanging open "I can't believe you just said that" I said with laughter in my voice.

"Oops" Was all he said to me.