003

Blaire Knight

"Blaire" someone whispered "Blaire, wake up" they whispered again but this time they were rubbing my head. I inhaled deeply and stretched, I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust them to the light in the room.

"Good morning sunshine, how did you sleep?" I looked for where the voice was coming from, I turned my head to the other side of the bed and saw Loïc holding himself up with his arm.

"Good morning" I said then gave him a soft smile, "how did you sleep?" "for once pretty good" we both laughed "what time is it?" I asked, Loïc turned towards his nightstand and grabbed his phone "9:30" "I should probably go back to my room before Gabi wakes up."

As soon as those words left my mouth my heart ached in a way I never knew it could. His face showed sadness "oh um y-yeah that's probably a good idea" I climbed out of the bed and headed for the door, Loïc right behind me, I opened the door and began to walk out until a hand grabbed my arm making me spin around.

Loïc and I were face to face, his blue eyes looking deep within mine, I felt myself getting lost in his gaze. "I meant everything I said last night, I will always love you Blaire Alexandra Knight" my heart was racing like it did when I first met Loïc. I met Loïc when he was 17, Mr. Beauchêne took him under his wing when he was only 12.
My father and Mr. Beauchêne have been working together for years and both of our parents were so happy to see us together because they thought it would be good for the business, but we can all see how that turned out. He pulled me into a hug, I could hear his heartbeat, I felt safe in his arms but they didn't feel like home.

"Loïc I-" he pulled away and looked down at me "you don't have to say anything Blaire, I just want to feel your touch one last time" he said as he pulled me back into a hug.

"We need to scope out the place and see what we're dealing with" I said "I will be the best getaway driver you've ever met" said Loïc "and I will be the best hacker you have here since Ella isn't here" said Gabi, I looked over and her and we both chuckled. "Let's go," I giggled.

"Look, there's a wall right behind the club" I said to Loïc, "can you drive around and see if we can get up there with the other cars?" I asked "sure thing" Said Loïc as he turned the G Wagon around.
We approached a little hill, leading up to where I saw cars from the other side of the club, "be careful, we don't know if anyone's up here with us" I said while looking around, as we got further in I noticed it was a parking garage for the club.

"Gabi, can you hack into the garage cameras so we can see what we're dealing with?" "I'm on it B" "Blaire look" said Loïc while pointing down at the club's back door. Ace Lucciano had walked out the back door of his club with three other men, one of them was a worker and I think the other two were his bodyguards. "Loïc, roll your window down a little and see if you can hear them talking" "okay."

Ace's POV:

"Where the fuck is my money" I barked at my employee "I told you I would get it to you" "I want it now, not tomorrow, not next week, NOW" I could see the fear in his eyes as I spoke. "Well I don't have it" I clenched my jaw and punched him in the side of his head, dropping him to the ground.
I picked him up by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the wall, "where the fuck is my money De Luca?" "I don't have it" "Prendimi i miei cazzo di soldi" (get me my fucking money) "I will sir, I'll have it later today" I let go of his collar, making him drop from the wall, I stood there looking down at him, "if you don't have it by tonight I won't hesitate to kill you" I showed no emotion "y-yes sir."

I go back into my club, it's only 2:30 PM so it's not busy, I head to the VIP lounge to meet with a few men I'm doing business with. "Good afternoon Mr. Lucciano, please, take a seat" said an older gentleman "make this quick, I don't have time for your bullshit Bianchi ''''right, of course" I sat down at the table I had placed not too long ago.