005

Blaire Knight

"If you want to see your best friend ever again, meet me at your club" I said through the phone, "don't bring your men '' I said before hanging up, I know he will follow orders if it has to do with his best friend. "Step on it" I demanded Loïc, "yes ma'am."

We got halfway when I got a call, "speak" "Blaire we have a problem" Nikolai said through the phone in a thick Russian accent. Why does this always happen? "What's the problem Alexeyev?" I questioned, "well the police are here because of the man Lucciano killed last night, so we need to find a different place."

Seriously? Why can't this stupid mission go right for once? Ever since we got here nothing has been going the way it should be, at this point I'm debating if I should just leave Italy and tell my father we couldn't get Lucciano. But if I do leave then I'll have to deal with my dumbass brothers telling me I shouldn't have given up so easily.

Fuck my life.

"Alexeyev, have everyone meet us at the airport, we're going home" I said, "w-what do you mean "we're" going home?" Nikolai questioned "we have to go back to Miami because we don't have enough people to take down Lucciano" "and what are you going to do with the man?" I paused for a brief moment. "We're bringing him with us," I said before hanging up.

We arrived at the airport an hour later, the man in our trunk was starting to wake up, Loïc had given him a shot to knock him out so he wouldn't try to attack us. "Do you really think this is a good idea Blaire?" Loïc questioned, "not in the slightest, but if it's the only way to get Lucciano away from his men then I'll do anything"

This isn't the way I planned this mission to go but what can I do now?

"Just please be careful, you know how dangerous they can be" Loïc exclaimed as he reached for my hand, "you know I'm always careful" I said while looking into his beautiful soft blue eyes. "What about Lucciano? How will he know where to find his guy?" Loïc questioned, "he'll find him, trust me."

FLASHBACK

( 3 years ago )

"Welcome students to a new year of training" the teacher announced as he walked into the training room, "today we will be working on our fighting skills, so I need everyone to get in a group of two." Every year my father gets a group of new students. He tends to have me help the little brats with knives but this year he placed me in "fighting skills".

I stood in the back of the room, watching over all the new kids. They were all good at what they were learning but there were a few of them that needed some extra work. I was minding my own business when a tall brunette guy walked over to me, "they got some talent huh?" The unknown guy exclaimed.

"Not all of them, but yes" I said while keeping my eyes on the kids, "fighting isn't for everyone" I rolled my eyes at what he just said, "I know it's not for everyone but they need to know how to fight if they ever get into a situation they can't get out of" he didn't have a response.

"Allow me to introduce myself" he said while he held out his hand, "Loïc, Loïc Beauchêne" I turned to face him, his piercing blue eyes looking directly into mine. "This is the part where you shake my hand and tell me your name" he said with a soft smile, "I-I'm sorry" I said while bringing my focus back to our conversation, "I'm Blaire, Blaire Knight" I said as I shook his hand.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Ms. Knight" "please call me Blaire" I said with a giggle. "Blaire" he scoffed, "that's a beautiful name" he said as he smiled at me, "thank you" I said as I smiled back.

I had never seen such a beautiful human in my 15 years of living. We got lost in each other's eyes, his beautiful smile sent chills down my spine.