016

Blaire Knight

We have been training for the past three weeks, everyone has been gaining the strength they need to be able to take the Russians down. For good.

Anastasia flew in not too long ago and we planned on meeting with each other at Ace's warehouse. She told me to bring everyone, she said that it's important. "Is everyone ready to go?" I asked as I came down the stairs, they were all waiting in front of the door... all except Ricciardo.

I looked over at Ace with an annoyed look on my face, he just chuckled to himself. Noise came from the kitchen which caught our attention, it sounded like someone was moving things around. I looked over at Ace then reached for my gun but he signaled for me not to, I pinched my eyebrows at him but he held up his index finger telling me to wait.

I'm so confused.

He pointed over to the kitchen so I looked over and what I saw was ridiculous.

Ricciardo-fucking-Gatti.

He walked into the room with food in his mouth and a bag of chips in his arm, I crossed my arms and sighed. He looked at everyone looking at him and gave us a confused look, "what?" He asked, he looked behind him like there was someone behind him

"That's the reason I told you not to pull out your gun" Ace said, catching my attention. "Woah woah woah, wait a damn minute, she was going to shoot me?" Ricciardo asked, Ace and I both looked at Ricciardo.

"No" "yes" Ace and I spoke at the same time, I looked at Ace with pinched eyebrows, "I wasn't going to shoot him" I said to Ace, "I wasn't going to shoot you" I turned my attention to Ricciardo.

Ace walked forward and put his arm in front of me as he stepped in front of me, "she was going to shoot you my dear friend" I felt my fist clench, what a fucking asshole. I slapped Ace on the shoulder making him look at me, "what the hell was that for?" "You know damn well I wasn't going to shoot him" I argued, "you reached for your gun" he explained.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "I reached for my gun because I heard a noise, I did my job and reached for my gun to protect us" I explained, he chuckled to himself and stepped closer to me, "we don't need your protection, we never did. All you do is fail. All your little missions you went on before your hunt for me were all won because of other people. It was never you that won the battles."

My jaw was clenched, my body began to heat up and all I wanted to do was to kill him right there. The room was silent, everyone was shocked at what Ace just said. "Go to hell" I said sternly before walking out of the house.

Loïc, Gabi, and I took our own separate car from the others. I didn't want to be anywhere near Ace right now. I can't. "Hey" I heard Gabi whisper, I looked over at her as she looked at the road as she followed Dante to the warehouse. "Yeah?" She flashed her eyes at me then back to the road, "what's up with you and Ace? I thought you guys made up."

I chuckled as I looked forward, "we did" I spoke, "but he decided to say the three words I won't allow myself to say and know he's acting like a dick" I added. She looked at me then into the rear view mirror, "this is all your fault Loïc" Gabi shouted, "how is it my fault that Ace said those words?" He asked, Gabi rolled her eyes, "it's your fault that B won't say the words."

I looked over at her in shock, "hey it's no-" "you can't blame me for that" Loïc interrupted me. What has gotten into everyone lately? Everyone is just argumentative today I guess. "YOU FUCKING BROKE HER."

Shit.

I froze in my seat as the car fell silent. My heart sank to my stomach, instantly making me feel sick.