007

Blaire Knight

I was woken up by a knock on my door, "WHAT?" I yelled, still half asleep. "It's me" a voice came from the other side, "who's me?" I asked, "Sebastian," I paused, "who?" I asked sarcastically as I started to wake up more. "Sebastian, your brother" he said in annoyance, "hello Sebastian my brother" I laughed.

I climbed out of bed, heading for the door. "Good morning my brother I didn't know I had" I said jokingly, "ha ha, very funny Blaire" he said crossing his arms, "Sylvia made breakfast" he added. I hope she made my favorite Pancakes with toast and her homemade strawberry jam.

"Okay" I said, dragging the word, "I guess I'll come have breakfast" I smiled, "he is down there" Sebastian warned me, "please try not to kill him... at least not here" he added. Is this bitch dumb? He signed a fucking contract stating we can't kill each other. "I won't" I said, holding my hands up like I was surrendering.

"Good morning princess, how did you sleep?" My father asked as I walked into the dining room, "good, and you?" I asked, "alright" he said while lifting his glass to his mouth. "Ahh, good morning Ms. Knight" Mr. Lucciano smiled, "good morning Mr. Lucciano" I said as I took a seat. "Call my Don," he said, I nod in response.

"Knight" "Lucciano" I said without making eye contact. "Mr. Knight, I would like to inform you that a few of my men will be coming here in a few hours" Lucciano said, "I appreciate the heads up Ace, and please, call me Michael" said my father.

I looked around the table, trying to find the syrup for my pancakes— yes Sylvia made pancakes along with her homemade jam— "is everything alright Blaire?" My father questioned, "just trying to find the syrup-" I said before Lucciano handed it to me. "Thanks" I smiled sarcastically, "mhm" he said, dropping it before I could grab it.

What a fucking ass.

I glared at him, causing him to smirk as he leaned back into his seat. "Good morning everyone" Vince said as he entered the dining room. Vince, short for Vincenzo. He is Alex's best friend and Ella's childhood crush, he and Alex have been friends since they were in diapers. Vince's family— The Paolo's— are family friends, so we all grew up together.

Ella started to form a crush on Vince when she was 13, we were at his 16th birthday. She never told anyone about her crush on him— that is until I read her diary when I was 11 — she finally confessed her feelings to him on her 20th birthday— while drunk— but turns out he's had a crush on her for years, so they started dating.

"Morning babe" Ella said while giving him a kiss, "this food looks amazing" Vince said as he sat down "I see it's Blaire's favorite" he smiled, "you know it" I smiled back at him. "What do we have planned for today, father?" I asked, "we have a meeting at 12:00 to discuss matters against the Alexeyev family" he said "we will come up with a plan for you and Ace, along with Loïc and Gabi and his men '' he added.

After breakfast I went back to my room and changed into my bathing suit. I grabbed a towel and headed to the backyard. "Hey B" "hey Ella" I said as I draped my towel on the chair, "I see we had the same idea" she laughed. Ella always said that I'm like a mini version of her, just more insane. "How do you feel about the enemy living here?" She asked, making me look over at her "I hate it" I said while blocking the sun with my hand.

It's the first day of them being here and I already want them gone, I already want to rip Lucciano's head off. "CANNONBALL" a big wave of water came out of the pool, soaking Ella and I, causing us to scream. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled as I wiped the hair out of my face, "sorry" "LOÏC BEAUCHÊNE, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT" I yelled.

"You looked hot so I decided to cool you off" he smiled as he climbed out of the pool, "don't you dare come near me" I held my index finger up. "Loïc?" He kept walking over to me, "Loïc!" He picked me up bridal style and ran toward the pool, "LOÏC" I screamed as he jumped in. I could hear Ella laughing hysterically as I came to the surface, I looked over at Loïc who was also laughing, causing me to laugh.