019

Blaire Knight

Gabi and I stood in front of my bathroom mirror singing Next To You by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber, we were both in sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt, our hair was up in a messy bun. I had my hair brush in my hand while Gabi was holding the hairspray, we sang into them like they were microphones.

Tonight is the ball and all I can say is... this better fucking work.

Anastasia told us to dress comfortably and with no makeup on—easy enough for me. Gabi had already packed her dress and heels and I haven't even picked out a dress yet. I put my hairbrush down onto the counter and went over to the closet, I turned the light on and was greeted by six different dresses—Anastasia sent us the clothes.

I took a deep breath and exhaled as I looked down at the shoes. "They are all cute" I said in a sad tone, "I know they are but you have to choose one" Gabi said as she came into the closet, "oh you're definitely wearing these heels!" She bent down and picked up a pair of black heels with a thin strap at the ankle.

I didn't stop her, I didn't want to deal with more choices. "What about this one?" I pulled out a white strapless dress that went to the floor, "are you getting married?" Gabi asked with a raised eyebrow, "too much bride vibes, got it" I said as I hung the dress back up.

"What are we going to do about our weapons?" Gabi asked as she looked at another dress, "we won't be able to bring our gun in because of the security..." I said as I walked away from the dresses and sat down on a little chair, "Anastasia made sure to include a little hidden slit in the heels for a set of specially made knives that fit perfectly with the curve of the heel."

She put the dress back and turned her attention to me, "I always knew she was smart, but not that smart" Gabi chuckled to herself then went back to the dresses, "know that you said that I agree with you" I pinched my eyebrows together.

"What about for the guys?" She asked, "well they will have the same thing as us" I explained as I looked at one of the magazines that was on a little table. Gabi gasped and took a dress off of the rack, "this is the dress" she smiled as she held it up.

It was plain, it was a plain black strapless dress. There was nothing to it. "It's plain" I said, she smiled at me "it doesn't matter, it's still the dress" she took the dress and put it in one of those fancy clear bags with the zipper. Gabi knows what they are, I don't care to learn the proper name for them.

I closed the magazine and got up from the chair, "what do you think about Cellina?" I asked, Gabi zipped the bag up and turned to look at me. She shrugged her shoulders and went into the bathroom, she went over to the sink and brushed her teeth.

I jumped up onto the counter beside her, "she seems like a bitch" I admit, "I met her when she arrived, it didn't go so well" Gabi raised an eyebrow "I think it was because you were standing there half-naked" she said still brushing her teeth.

"I didn't know she was coming" it's true, I had no idea. "It was just bad timing" she rolled her eyes and spit into the sink, "we just need to get to know her" she spoke before she put water in her mouth. I let out a groan and dramatically leaned forward and slid off the counter, "alright."

Gabi and I had everything we needed for tonight, we ran down the stairs and met everyone at the door. Everyone but Ace. "Where's Ace?" I asked Dante, he just shrugged his shoulders. He is so helpless sometimes. I looked around the room and found Ricciardo leaning against one of the pillars while on his phone.

"Gatti" I called out, catching his attention, "what's up Knight?" He asked as he looked up from his phone, "where the hell is Lucciano?" He looked up like he had to think about it for a moment, "I don't know" he said as he looked back down at his phone.