010

December 22
5:35 AM

Ace Lucciano

I grabbed my suitcase and went inside the manor to wait with everyone else. Michael had told us to pack for the cold weather —I didn't have anything for that so I ordered a few things— but I plan on having fun. "Good, Ace is here, is everyone ready?" Michael asked "yes, now can we go" Blaire snapped.

The two families took an all black Cadillac Escalade, Antoni drove the Knight's and we have Joseph who is an older gentleman. "This is exciting bro" Dante grabbed my shoulders then bounced up and down in the back row "it is but get your hands off of me" "sorry" he released his grip and sat back in the seat.

The door opened, revealing Blaire's curly haired boyfriend. "What do you want?" I barked "that cars full so I'm riding with you guys' ' he said as he climbed in. Great, just great. "How long have you and Blaire been dating?" I asked, if I'm gonna be stuck in a vehicle with him I might as well ask questions. "Oh um.. we're not dating, just good friends' ' he chuckled.

I furrowed my eyebrows, he could tell I was confused. "We dated for a few years but now we're just friends" he said "okay and what is your name?" I asked "Loïc" he said. I nodded in approval.

We all arrived at the Knight's jet and we all piled in one by one, Alex and Ricciardo sat together along with Dante and Gabi, Vince and Zoella sat together while Blaire and Loïc sat together leaving me alone. Sebastian, Michael, and my dad were all sitting together doing who the hell knows.

After a very boring flight we arrived in Portland, we had the same type of vehicles waiting for us to take us to our cabin. The drive was about an hour away from the airport and the closest town was 30 minutes from the cabin. The cabin sat on top of a snowy mountain and the roads were very curvy.

As we got closer to the cabin I began to realize that this "cabin" was almost the size of the manor back in Miami. "Let's go bro" Dante said as he practically flew out of the vehicle, I followed behind him and proceeded to the group. "Welcome, to our beautiful cabin in Portland" Michael said cheerfully, "I want everyone to make themselves at home" he added.

The ground was covered in fluffy snow, the sound it made under my shoes was satisfying. "Blaire, show Don and the others to their rooms" Michael said "how come Sebastian can't do it? He has two working legs" she said while pointing at her brother "because I asked you to do it" Michael exclaimed "fine" he got the last word.

We walked through the doors and down a staircase leading to the bottom floor, "Don, this is your room" she pointed to the first door on the left "Dante, this is your room" one by one the group got smaller until I was the only one left. "This is your room" she said, opening the door revealing a floor to ceiling window for a wall with a King size bed in the middle of the room. "You all have your own bathroom" she said as she walked out of the room "thank you" I said "whatever".

After everyone got settled down and unpacked we all met in the living room. "What's with the box?" I asked as I walked around it "this box holds a Christmas tree that will go right in front of this big open window" Michael smiled "we will all put it together like a family" he added.

We all opened the box and began putting the fake Christmas tree together, Michael had put some Christmas music on to help get us into the spirit of things. Blaire on the other hand just sat down on the couch and watched, I looked down at another box sitting by the box the tree was in and found some silver garland so I grabbed it and wrapped it around her neck.

"Get this stupid shit off of me" she barked "come on Blaire, get into the spirit of things and help us" I said "no" "please?" "No" "I'll let you put the star on" I smiled, her mood completely changed "fine" she stood up and walked over to the tree. Everyone was laughing and talking amongst each other, everyone seemed genuinely happy.