004

Ace Lucciano

"FUCK WE GOTTA GO ACE" I heard Ricciardo yell as I punched the man one last time. I stood up and began running towards the parking garage, Ricciardo got in his white G Wagon as for myself I got into my black BMW. Me and my men sped out of the garage and onto the main road. We passed 5 police cars speeding towards the club.

We all arrived at the warehouse at around 10:00 PM. I got out of my car and walked towards my men. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LUCCIANO?" Ricciardo barked at me as he slammed his car door, "I don't want drunk people fighting in my club, what else was I supposed to do?" I said as calmly as I could. "You could have kicked the guy out instead of beating the shit out of him" "but I did kick him out" I said "that's not what I mean Ace" "whatever."
      I scanned my hand at the entrance to the warehouse, once it beeped I pushed through the metal door. "Ricciardo, I need you to pull up the security footage from tonight" I said as we walked across the metal platform, "what for?" Ricciardo questioned "we had a very special guest in my club tonight, so I need you to get the footage from tonight" I growled "alright."

"ACE, I GOT IT" yelled Ricciardo as he ran towards my office with his laptop. I swear this guy is 19 years old and still acts like he's 10. "Here" he said while handing me his laptop "this is exciting" Ricciardo whispered loud enough for me to hear. I watched the recording and that's when I saw her "look" I pointed at two brunette girls, "that's them" I said as I sat back in my chair.
      Ricciardo looked down at the screen trying to see what I'm seeing. "Who are they?" He questioned "the one in the blue is Katina Alexeyev, daughter of Russian boss Viktor Alexeyev, the one in the black is none other than Blaire Knight, daughter of American boss Michael Knight." My body started to fill with rage, I could feel my face become hot. The Knight family has been after my family since I was 5 years old, my father always wanted me to kill the youngest Knight.

I didn't end up killing the girl, but that doesn't mean I didn't keep a close eye on her and that family of hers. I sent one of my men to their house in Miami. I received his chest tattoo earlier today. He was one of the weakest men I had so it didn't bother me that they killed him.

"What do we plan on doing to them?" Ricciardo asked, "we kill them." I said as I stood up from my chair. "Gather all the best assassin's you had trained, this is war my friend."

The next morning I went straight to the warehouse. I left before anyone woke up, especially my father. I don't have the best relationship with him after everything he's put my mother and I through, he used to put my mother in the basement for days and he would beat me if I didn't do as I'm told. As I grew older I started to train and fight so I could protect my mother from that bastard of a father.

(FLASHBACK)

(4 years ago)

"I'll only tell you once more boy, don't push me if you want to live" my father growled through clenched teeth "let my mother go" I said as I pulled out my gun, pointing it at his head. I was gonna do it, I was going to shoot my father in the head. "I won't let you take or hurt her or me anymore" as I was about to pull the trigger he threw my mother to the floor, taking my attention away from him.

He grabbed the gun out of my hand and now he was pointing it at me, I knew I was going to die that day, I was honestly okay with it but then my mother wouldn't have anyone to protect her. "You stupid boy" he chuckled "you really think you could kill your own dear father?" He said in a stern voice.
      I closed my eyes, preparing for a quick death. It never came. I hear a gun click, making me open my eyes. It wasn't my father who loaded the gun, but none other than her.

Althea.

"I would put the gun down if I were you Mr. Lucciano," she said as she held her gun to his head. "Lower the weapon slowly ''''Okay, I will" my father said in a frightened tone. As he lowered the gun he quickly turned and shot Althea in the head, killing her instantly.
      My heart shattered at the sight of my dead girlfriend. "HOW COULD YOU!!" I barked at him and I dropped to the floor "come on Althea, wake up." No matter what I did she wasn't coming back to me, she never will come back to me. I was covered in her blood as I gently placed her on my lap, I was sobbing uncontrollably, the girl I fell in love with got murdered by my own blood.

Don Lucciano.

(PRESENT DAY)

I arrived at the warehouse around 8:30 am. I told Ricciardo to meet me here so we can discuss what we want to do to the Knight girl and the Alexeyev girl. I walked the empty halls, making my way to my office. As I got closer, I heard footsteps creeping up on me, I turned around and saw nobody there so I continued walking towards my office.

I haven't heard from Ricciardo since last night, he told me he would be here at 7:00 this morning but I still haven't seen him. I called his phone 20 times already, messaged him 50 times, still nothing. "Ricciardo, it's me where the FUCK are you?" I barked into the phone. As I hung up the phone I heard a knock on my office door, making me turn my head. That's when I saw it flying toward me, a fucking knife.

I quickly move out of the way, making me bump into a metal cabinet. I looked around for the knife, it pierced a picture that was hanging on the wall behind my desk. The photo was of my mother and I, the knife was sticking into my head.
      I turned toward the hallway to see if I could spot someone running away but I saw nothing. I grabbed my gun from it's holster, quietly walked out into the hall looking around every corner.

I searched the whole warehouse, I found nobody so I went back to my office. My phone started to ring, it was Ricciardo. "Where the fuck are you Gatti" I barked, "if you want to see your bestfriend ever again, meet me at your club" said an unknown female voice "who is this and where's Gatti?" "Don't bring your men" "don't you fucking dare-" the line went dead "hello!" "FUCK."

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I promise they will start to get longer <3