chapter 6

Olivia Rodrigo - All I want

##############################################################################

Unknown pov

I got the call from Jared and he told me that his wife already suspects something. Well isn't it good? 

She thought she can get the fairytale ending. What a joke. That's not going to happen. 

Austin and Helena will be my children when the time comes. I will build a very happy family with my love, Jared, and our kids, Austin and Helena. She can get lost with her other two children. Our little family hangout that day was wonderful. I was so happy when he actually brought Austin and Helena too. I bet the kids didn't say anything to their mom which is good. I already have a good bond with them and that is not that hard to take them away from their mother. I can be a better mom to both of them. 

 I will make sure that I got what I want and now, I already got Jared's heart. I know he loves me too. Alexa is too dumb and I guess what happened to her first marriage really didn't make her give up to find another 'love'. If I were her, I will stay single and see my children growing up but she decided to get married to someone and that is Jared. 

At first, I was okay with all this but then, I decided to get close to her husband because I want to be a friend only but now, he is my boyfriend. 

Who doesn't want that kind of guy?

Jared is everything.

He is loving, caring, understanding, and he also has lots of money since he is a doctor. He is everything I want in a guy. I don't care if he is Alexa's husband. If I want it, I will get it. 

I take a sip of my red wine and then, I heard the doorbell. I smile knowing who it is. I open the door and see my Jared is standing in front of me. "Hey, handsome," I said kissing his lips. 

"She knows," He said and I chuckle looking at his face. I know he never wants to do this because he is super loyal to Alexa. I work so hard to get him and I don't want all of my hard work gone wasted. 

"Relax, Jared. Let's go in and I will pour you wine," I said taking his hand to come inside my house and give him a glass of wine. He takes a sip and looks at me. "Don't look at me like that,"

"You know, this is all your fault. If you didn't seduce me that day, all of this won't happen," He said.

"oh, now it is my fault? If you really love her, you won't fall for me," I said and sit on his lap. "Baby, everything is under control. Don't worry much will you?" I kiss his lips.

"What you going to do?"

"Don't think about it. Just leave it to me and tonight, it just you and me," I said and kiss him again. The fact that he kisses me back real quick. Then, I stop the kiss.

"Why?" He asks.

"Let's continue in the room. More comfortable." I said in a flirty tone and he smiles. Carry me in his arms and make his way to the bedroom.

"You just know how to make me feel better," He said.

"Of course, baby," I said and kiss him.