chapter 25

Daniel Schulz - Turn Back Time

####################################################################

Jared

Three months later

In two weeks, we will know the gender of our baby. I have always been excited about knowing the gender of the baby. Hera has been having morning sickness quite bad this week. It's been 3 months that we have both been living together and I can say that everything seems to be fine. It was just better than I thought. I still can meet Helena and Austin during the weekend. That's good that Alexa didn't punish me to meet my children. "Babe, I think we should buy baby stuff starting from now. I mean, I don't want to rush later," Hera said after sitting next to me. 

"We bought enough for now. You spend almost 500 dollars on baby stuff last month. Let's just wait until we know what else to buy. You know that you still didn't find a job and the fact that you used almost all your saving is not good at all. We need to be aware of our current conditions," I said to her. She still didn't get the job and I am the one who goes out working my ass off while she is finishing all her saving on baby stuff and also her stuff. 

"Well, I told you before. No one wants a pregnant woman to work at their premises. I will find a job once I gave birth or I should just be a housewife. I mean you earn a lot as a doctor. It's not going to be a problem for us. Besides, I don't trust anyone to take care of our baby," 

"Hera, my salary just got cut off last month since you keep asking me to take a leave. It's not going to be good if you keep behaving like we are actually billionaires," I said to her. This is the thing I don't like about Hera. She spends money without thinking about the future. My job is at risk now since I keep asking for leave to take care of my pregnant girlfriend. If this continues, I might be losing my job. 

"I didn't use your money though. I use my saving and I have lots of them. Alexa used to pay me quite well. So, you don't have to worry about it. Now, baby, why don't we go out and go house hunting. You promised me to buy a new house. Please?" This actually makes me want to go crazy. Hera keeps mentioning getting a new house. "Let's go. I have one in mind and I know you will like it too. Come and go get ready. Hurry,"  

"Hera! can you stop forcing me to do the thing that you want? I am tired and I don't want to buy another house. Do you actually love me because of me or because of the money I got?" I cannot keep this any longer. I am tired and she makes me regret signing the divorce paper and stay with her not Alexa. If I know this will happen, I will rip that paper and just stay with Alexa no matter what. I don't care if she hates me but at least, she is better than Hera who keeps asking me to buy a bigger house every day. 

"Of course, I love you, Jared. I just want us to live in a comfortable place. We are having a baby soon and I want him or her to be happy. That's all," She said. 

"Look, I chose you because you are pregnant. I decided to give us a chance since we have both been together for quite some time. Don't ever try to be a bitch and makes me regret my decision of choosing you," I said. This is the first-ever argument that we ever had. She needs to know and realize our current condition. 

"Oh, so I am a bitch now? Do you want to threaten me that you will leave me if I keep behaving this way? Then, if you leave me, what will you do huh? Go back to Alexa who already hates you? Jared, listen here, this woman right here that you call a bitch, is the one who actually stays and keeps loyal to you even though we just ended up staying in this small apartment. So, you better think wisely, if Alexa is in this condition, do you ever think that she will be able to live in this condition? She will never want to. So, why don't you be a loving Jard to me again and we go for a house-hunting shall we?" She gives me a sweet smile.