chapter 27

Sickick - obsessed

###########################################################################

Alexa

A week later

I am so happy for Thea that she is having a baby girl. She is so happy when she found out about it. I am so happy for her too. It really was a great weekend especially when I spend it with the people who I called 'family'. That's the only thing I wanted and I think now, It is surely getting better. Gabriel and Gabriella are also happy that I finally am able to smile and laugh. My relationship with Rebecca also getting better and even with Elijah. Elijah acts like he is my older brother. It is super nice that we are all in the good condition. 

That was last weekend's story. Now, after that fun, I still have to go and give that crazy bitch a warning to stay away from my children and stop brainwashing them. Now, I am on my way to their apartment. It is quite far than I thought. It takes almost 30 minutes to arrive there. It's fine though, as long as I can go and face that woman.

 Who does she think she is?

She is a crazy bitch who is obsessed with my ex-husband. 

The apartment doesn't have a lift and I have to take stairs to get to their place. This is so tiring. I have only been here like twice and this is my third time coming here. The place is not kids friendly at all. The ally looks like you can get robbed or killed anytime. Anyways, they deserve to be staying here since they didn't have money to buy a better place. That's is karma for them for betraying me. 

Finally, I am here. They don't even have a doorbell. I knock as loud as I can to make sure they hear it. I don't know if Jared is home or not but what I know, Hera must be here since she still didn't get the job. "Alexa? What are you doing here?" Jared here means that I cannot kick the woman's ass. 

"Where is she? I need to speak to her," I said to him. 

"You mean Hera? She is not feeling well. Can you come next time?" I scoff.

"You think I want to come here often? Look, I don't care if she is not feeling well because she needs to know what she's doing now, is not going to happen,"

"Babe who-" Hera finally here. "Jared, I thought you promised won't see this woman anymore. Hey, what are you doing here? Go away and don't disturb us, Alexa. Jared is not yours any longer. Go!" Her attitude is getting worsen and I can't stand this. 

"HEY, WOMAN! I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO TAKE MY HUSBAND BUT NOW, YOU ARE REALLY CROSSING THE LINE! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE WRONG. I WON'T LET MY CHILDREN STAY WITH A CRAZY WOMAN LIKE YOU! YOU HEAR ME?!" I am really mad and I've been keeping this the whole weekend. Now, I am back in LA, I need to make sure she knows her place. "You are only a woman with nothing. You got no money, no dignity, nothing. So, take a look at your face in the mirror and think about it. You don't deserve to be a mom and your child will be the unluckiest child to have a crazy mom like you. Know your place," 

"Hey, you don't have any right to talk to my baby like that! Jared, look at your crazy ex-wife. I don't know what she's talking about. I feel so dizzy now," She walks inside and I want to go after her but of course, Jared is not letting that happen.