chapter 7

Leona Lewis - Bleeding love 

#########################################################################

Alexa

#####################################################################

"Mom, I just want to say that don't be too naive. I don't want people to take that as an advantage to do something behind you,"

##########################################################################

My son's words keep playing on my mind since last week. 

I am too naive.

Too naive to let two men fool me and broke my heart. Alexa why you always be in this position? You only want to be happy but why does it always happen the opposite? 

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

My phone ringing stops me from all my thoughts. "Hello,"

"Mrs. Lanton, it's me, Gio, your personal investigator," He said.

"Yes, I know, so what else do you get?"

"everything you want to know,"

"Meet me at my office," I said and then he ends the call. I wonder what he got now. The thing is, he still didn't tell me who is this woman. I am dying to know who is it. I call Hera to come. 

"Yes, ma'am, do you need anything?"

"I don't have any meeting after this right?"

"Looking at your schedule, yes, you are free just a few designs you need to choose for our new collection and that's it. Why?"

"Alright, tell them to send it now because I have a guest coming in a few minutes," I said to her. She nods her head and left the room to get the files that I need to see. She comes back after a while and put the designs on my table. 

"Do you want me to make drinks for your guest later?"

"I don't think so. He's not going to be here that long," I replied.

"Who's coming actually? You seem quite ... anxious," 

"That investigator. So, I don't want anyone to come into my room until we finish," I said and she nods her head then leave. 

After waiting for him for about twenty minutes, he finally arrives. "Sorry, I am late, the traffic," He said and take a seat in front of me.

"It's fine. So tell me everything you know,"

"So, I found out that Mr. Lanton is meeting with that woman since you are pregnant with your son, Austin but he didn't meet her too often since you are pregnant because I think he didn't want to make it look suspicious. They always meet up at the hospital when Jared had an on-call. After a year, he always spends the night at that woman's house,"