chapter 28

Olly Murs - unpredictable

########################################################################

In this chapter, it is going to be Hera's point of view! Enjoy reading everyone!

#####################################################################

Hera

He cannot be here. 

I am just hallucinating because I am too stress lately. Yeah, I guess that's the reason my ex suddenly appear. 

He's not real.

He is still in prison.

I am far from him and he won't be able to find me even if he is out there. Relax Hera, he's not real. What you saw last week is not real. It is because you were too stressed. 

Yesterday, Alexa came here and almost attack me. I feel somehow scared of her and what if my ex meets up with her? Will they team up and kill me? 

This is dangerous. I need to move away from this country as soon as possible. I cannot stay here anymore longer. This is not safe anymore. Jared is in danger and so is my baby. They are my world and I don't want to lose them. Not now, not ever.

I didn't get a proper sleep since the day I met him at the park, I keep dreaming about the incident that happen to me. I didn't tell Jared about my encounter with Leo. I don't him to be worried too much. 

Jared is not home and I need to go out to find a job because Jared said I have to find myself a job no matter what and how. He said if I didn't get myself a job, he will leave me and I don't want that. Tomorrow is our fifth anniversary and I want to make him happy. 

Let's hope I will find a job today and when he gets home, I will tell him the great news. 

I've been driving and driving because no one wants a pregnant woman working in their store. This is frustrating! I have a good resume but all of them are so blind. It's their loss that they didn't hire me because I am a great employee. "Here we go again," I get out f my car and walk inside the company. It is a big company and I bet they will accept me working here. "Hello, I am the one who calls you about the clerk position?" I said to the receptionist.

"Name?" She asks.

"It's Hera Herman," She looks at me and then types something on her computer. 

"No Hera Herman in this list. Sorry," She said. 

"This can't be true. I called yesterday and I asked about the position," I said to her. She must be mislook. My name has to be there.

"Sorry, miss. You just called but you didn't send your resume to us. Besides, you are pregnant. I don't think you are capable to work here," 

"How dare you say that! I used to be the personal assistant for Alexa Johnson. She is a fashion designer and I am a professional!" 

"Sure. Now, please find your way out or I will call security to drag you out," This receptionist is rude! I can't believe I just got humiliated like this. She should know that I used t have a higher position than her.