chapter 22

Two feet - Go fuck Yourself (Slowed n reverb)

I don't about you guys but this song is hell sexy for me. Just hearing it makes me smiling without any reason. :)

##################################################################

Alexa

"I need to talk to you both," I decided to talk to Gabriel and Gabriella about my divorce. I keep this a secret for two days before I decided to speak up.

"Is there anything wrong? You look tired and I can see the bags under your eyes," Gabriella asks with concern. Last two days, I was crying a lot and I know I said to myself that I am not going to cry or waste any more tears for Jared but it does not say as I thought. Before signing the divorce, I was fine but then, it all turns into a total heartbreak, mental breakdown, and feelings of betrayal. It all hits me. Even though I said I am going to be fine and I am happy with all this. I still have a heart and I hide all my emotions in it. I am no longer someone's wife and that's fine but what is not fine is, he got to be happy with his life with that woman while me, thinking about all the memories of us for twelve years. This is the biggest heartbreak and yes, this is much more hurtful than the first one.

Now, I think I am a bit fine. I need to be fine. Two days is enough for me to let it all out all my emotions. No more man is needed in my life.

"Jared and I are not together anymore. Well, we are not legally divorced yet but we already signed the papers, and now, wait for the court's decision..." I said and Gabriella is quite close to Jared so she looks sad with all this but Gabriel, I don't know what is he thinking. "He chose his life and there's no need for us to act as a couple anymore. It's better that way,"

"Mom, I am so proud of you. I really am. You are the strongest woman I've ever met. It's okay, we're here for you and we're okay with all this. I bet Helena and Austin will too. It's okay mom, even though I am a little sad-" Gabriel stops her sister midway.

"There's no need to be sad for him. That scum bag doesn't deserve our mom. He chose his path and I hope he died in a car crash and don't ever get to live anymore. To be honest, I want to kill him with my own hands but I am still thinking about mom's life. Mom, this is for the best. Now, what are you going to do?" I don't know how to react but Gabriel just makes me so proud of him. He turns to be a really mature boy and handles all this in the right way. I think It is because both of them used to be in the same position and they handle it well.

"I want to go to New York and planning to bring all of you," I tell them. It feels like deja vu. I was running away from New York and start a new life in Los Angeles because of my first divorce and now, I am going back to New York because of my second divorce but this time, I'm not going to stay forever there. I need to get away from here for a few weeks or maybe a month. We'll see about that. Being away from the scene where I have been hurting is a must for me. At least in New York, Thea is there. I actually thinking to go somewhere alone to keep my mind away from this but I am thinking about Helena and Austin. They are not used for me to be away for a long period yet. So, bringing them to New York is my best decision now. At least, Gabriel and Gabriella can meet Elijah while we're there. "I don't know for how long but it's better if we all go and you can meet with your dad too. He must be happy to see you both," I said to them.

"Whatever is your decision, we will follow but what about school? We're not on school holidays yet," That's what makes me have a headache too. There can't take too long holidays from school. I don't want them to miss out on their studies.