chapter 23

Tate Mcrae, Jeremy Zucker - That way

###########################################################################

Alexa

Our argument yesterday is making Jared to back of. Finally, I can clear my mind without it is in my brain. Let just hope he won't make any fuss about it for now. I take a deep breath and smile. Being in New York feels good. I grew up here and this city has lots of memories. We all wait for the car that Thea send to pick us up. It's still early here. It's like 10 in the morning. I guess the car is stuck in the traffic. "Mommy, is Daddy going to come later?" Austin asks me. I still did;t tell them about their dad is not going to stay with us anymore. It's hard to explain and the fact that they are so innocent about it makes me sad. They still kid but they need to face this.

"Well, Daddy not coming with u this time," I answer him.

"Why?"

"He needs to take care of sick people. So, is it just us okay? We are going to have fun here," He nods his head. Thank goodness he isn't the type that asking too many questions. I look at Helena who is didn't say anything since we are on the flight. "Helena, hey, you want something?" I ask her but she shakes her head no. "I have lollipops in my bag. You want it?" Still didn't speak a word.

"Mom, I think she knows something and keeps it to herself," Gabriella said to me. "She looks so different and not talkative like before,"

"Helena, it's okay to tell me everything. You don't need to hide anything," I said to her hoping she is going to talk to me.

"Is daddy with mommy Hera?" She's finally talking and I am so glad. But MOMMY HERA?! Since when do they call her that?!

"Why you said that? You saw them together?" I ask. She's 7 years old and I think she knows what is going on here. Whether she saw Jared and Hera or heard what us talking about but why she called Hera mommy? That's not going to happen. She doesn't deserve to be called that!

"I don't know," That's all she said. I still want to know why they called her that. Then, the car finally arrives and we all get into the car. Oh Helena, please tell me what is in your mind right now.

Do you hate me?

Do you like that woman more than me?

Did Hera said something to my daughter without my consent and make her like act like this?

Jared still got some explaining to do!

**********************************************************

"You feeling okay?" Thea asks me.

"Yeah, I feel better now but there's something I need to know about,"

"What it is?"

"You know, when we were at the airport waiting for the car, Helena just call Hera 'Mommy Hera'. I asked her but she didn't say anything. I need to talk to Jared and ask about it. Well, he owes me an explanation about that. I mean I don't want my kids to call that bitch 'mommy'. I am the one and only mommy that they have. No one else deserves to be their mommy especially that woman," I said to Thea. I don't want her to influence my kids to be like her. A manipulate and snake bitch. I don't care if she wants to marry Jared or whatsoever, but them calling her mommy? NEVER!