chapter 17

The kid LAROI - Without you

###########################################################################

Alexa

I wake up this morning to see a man sitting casually on the couch. I wipe my eyes and sit up to see clearly who it is and it is my so-called husband playing with his phone. "What are you doing here?" I ask straightly to him. I hate talking as soon as I wake up but I want to know what this man doing in my room. 

"Good morning, Alexa," He looks at me and gives me a sweet smile that I used to melt on. What's wrong with this man right here? Is he hit his head somewhere and cause him to have memory loss? "I wait for you to wake up so that we can go out together," What? I am sitting on the bed thinking and analyzing what actually is going on here. My morning brain cannot think. So, I decided to get off of the bed and walk to the bathroom ignoring him. I don't need to care whatever he saying. Not important to me. I turn on the shower and close my eyes. Shower in cold water in the morning really refreshing. I love it even though I always ended up shivering after that but I still love it.

After a few minutes, I am done with my shower. I walk out from the bathroom still see Jared sitting there and not moving an inch since earlier. "Look, are you trying to piss me off right now?" I ask him.

"You shivering and I think you need to wear some clothes first before start arguing with me. I don't want you to be sick," He's right. I am shivering and it's super cold than usual. I walk to the walk-in closet and grab a long sleeve shirt and wear a pair of jeans. I tuck the shirt in and here you go I am done. About my hair, I comb it and let it fall freely. 

"Now, you tell me what are you doing here? I thought you already lost and didn't care about Helena and Austin anymore," 

"I never forget about them and I am here to bring you guys out. It's Saturday and we always spend it together. I have a few plans and I know you will like it," I scoff. 

"Do you really think I am going out with you? If you want to go out, just bring them and don't ever think I will go with you too. I am busy today," I said to him. I thought I will be with them but I guess Jared wants to be with them. I just going to let it slip and let him have Helena and Austin for today. 

"Look, I know you hate me but do you think both of them will let you stay at home while they are having fun out there? They might want to be with their parents. I also want you to be there. Alexa, you know I still love you very much no matter what? My feeling for you-" I stop him before he could finish that nasty sentence. 

"Stop. I am tired of hearing that stupid 'I always have the same feelings for you' sentence. You decided to be with another woman means that your feeling for me is not the same anymore. So stop all this bullshit," It's true though. I know his feelings for me are not the same anymore. It's just nonsense.

"Twelve years is not a short time. Do you think I like to be in this situation? I hate it too and YES, I admit this is my fault and I am telling you, I am sorry. Give me a chance to prove that I am sorry for what I did," Here we go. He begging for me to forgive him and we will live the upcoming years together as a 'happy family'. "Let focus on our future together. Thinking about the children," He thought using the children will make any difference to me. I already made up my mind that I am not taking this man back in my life. He can whether be with his mistress or rot on the streets, I don't even care. After I fired Hera, I will hand him the divorce paper and that's it. On Monday, I will get rid of these two from my life.