chapter 9

New Hope Club, Danna Paola - Know me too well

I just obsessed with this song though. It currently my favorite song!

###################################################################

Jared

I don't know what to do anymore. I love Alexa so much and I will never want to let her go. I can't leave without her. She is my wife, the mom of my kids and she is my everything. With all this, everything is messed up. I feel so embarrassed to meet Alexa. She doesn't deserve this. I promised her to take care and love her until death does us apart.

I married her because I want to make her happy but I actually going to make her heartbreak again. Why did you do Jared? You love her but why? WHY?

I need to fix everything.

I need to stop all of this.

When I am deep in my own thoughts, I heard my name being called, "Jared," I turn around and see her. The woman who drags me into this mess. I know I am wrong too but if she didn't start all this, this thing won't happen.

She walks towards me and takes a seat next to me, "I don't think we made a plan to meet here," I said to her.

"Of course we don't but I have something to tell you," She moves a bit closer to me. "Alexa came to my house," I look at her. She wears black shade and looks miserable.

"When?" I ask.

"Two days ago," She starts to sob, "She did this to me," She shows me both of her cheeks and they're red. "She slapped me, Jared. She even shouted at me and she threatened me that I have to leave you or else, she will make me lose my job and everything. I am scared, Jared," Alexa went to her house?

How come I didn't know anything.

She really did in secret, of course. If she told me I will stopping her and ruin everything. I know I am wrong but she can't slap people just like that.

"Babe!" She calls me, "Do you even pay attention to what I said?"

"What did you just said?" I ask her again because my mind just thinking about my wife right now. This woman right here makes my and my wife's marriage ruin. I think back there all I think was about myself. I didn't think about everyone in my surrounding. I was so selfish.

"Nothing. By the way, I need you to do something about this. Who knows she might bring the whole gang to beat me up. I'm scared, Jared," She said to me.

"Alexa will never do that. You know her. She never does something out of her league," I said defended my wife. Alexa will never do that to people. I know her.

"Whatever," I look at her and see her cheeks. They are slowly recovered and not that serious. I can say she slapped her hard. "Babe, you're staying at my house right, tonight?" She asks me.

"No, I need to go home and talk to Alexa," I said to her. There's something odd about all this. I need to ask her and I want to know something.

"Talk about what? Divorce? Oh, I just can't wait for that. I know you feel the same too. I already imagine us with Helena and Austin li-"