Chapter 1: Bad Dreams

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜(𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍)- 𝙵𝚊𝚘𝚞𝚣𝚒𝚊

Angel POV

"I've been having  different dreams every night but with the same three werewolves and me in the middle" I tell my therapist. "well tell me about them" He says.

"I'm running in a forest scared because I don't know how I got there. I hear the leaves crackle behind me when I stop for a breath, I just run again and look behind but hit something hard and it makes me fall over. I look up and see a big black wolf with yellow eyes look down at me, then beside me on the left is a brown wolf with grey eyes looking at me as well, and then the other wolf on my right is a brown wolf also with black eyes looking at me too." I say and look at my therapist. "continue" He says seeming interested.

"They start talking to me but not with their mouths but their heads. "Hey little one my name is Mingan" the wolf with grey eyes says "My name is Ulrike" the wolf with yellow eyes says. "hey princess my name is Gunnolf" the one with black eyes says. "What do you want from me" I say scared because I don't wanna die. "We want you, you're our mate and when you wake up come see us" Mingan says. Before I answer I wake up" I tell him

There was silence in the room and he was looking at me as to figure me out. "I think your mind is trying to tell you to stop running away from your problems like I know you do and start facing them, Identify them, and just sit and figure out a situation. You have so much going on and you need time for yourself" he tells me. "You-" The ringing of my phone cut me off.

(The bold text is Angelina)

"Hey Aliya I'm at therapy"

"umm I kinda need you to go in to work for me"

"What why?"

"I'm kinda out of town. I got drunk last night and ended up with this guy out of town I've been talking to"

"Omg I will go I but when you get back we are gonna talk, you are so- ugh"

"Goodbye stay safe love you"

'Love you too thank you so much"

"Bye Mr. De Luca, I have to go into work today I will see you next week" I say heading to the door. "Wait we aren't finish here" he grabs my hand and pulls me back in. I have always had an attraction to him he was certainly my type but he is so professional nothing would ever happen

"I'll see you next week sir" I could see his eyes start changing colors but I think it was the reflection and I leave to head to work.

This is going to be a long day because now I'm horny and aggravated.