Chapter 7: Uccen

(Angelina Rose outfit and Hair)

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7: 𝚄𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚗- 𝚃𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜

A/N: I highly recommend listening to this song this chapter if you don't listen to the playlist on Spotify. Play the song when I say to, don't play it yet.

Angel POV

Yesterday was hectic with the whole Enzo and me, and his brothers walking in and dragging him out. Tonight is the night of the dinner and I'm still not near ready. I go to my closet and couldn't figure out to wear. It took 20 mins but I found a white satin ruched mini body con dress, my cult Gaia soleil bamboo heel sandals, and my nude medium D-lite bag.

I head to the shower and use my vanilla bean noel body wash I got from Aliya on Christmas. I ended up staying in the shower for 30 minutes because I was nervous and couldn't get the guts to get ready, Three sexy men asked me to go on dinner and to top it off I did sexual things with one of them and the other two caught us.

I go to my vanity in my closet and grab my flat iron. I flat iron my hair and put my makeup on. "Damn you look hot" Aliya comes around startling me. "Aliya really how did you get in?" I say grabbing my dress bringing to my bed. "I made a key " in a duh tone following me. I take off my towel and take out my all white lace lingerie set.

Yes I got naked in front of Aliya, we are one of those best friends who are that comfortable with each other. I look at the time and its 6:00pm and their driver is supposed to pick me up at 6:45pm. I grabbed my dress and ask Aliya to help me.

Ten minutes, sweat, and struggle later we got the dress on. I put my heels on and grab my Dior bag. I still had 20 minutes until I left so me and Aliya talked about the men and what's been going on because I haven't really talked to her or caught her up. She was beyond shocked.

A knock interrupted her many many questions she had for me signaling it was time for my departure from her. "Remember to lock my door when you leave or you can stay" I walk out of my room but look back "and no party" I say knowing her.

Play Uccen by Taalbi brothers now

I opened the door "Hi I'm Benjamin your driver " a medium height man with grey hair balding in the back who seems to be 65 maybe. "Hi im Angelina" I say grabbing his hand to shake. "Are you ready to go little lady" "Yes sir" We head to the white limo outside. I get In and its gorgeous champagne, chocolates, and a tv. Something caught my eye FLOWERS. I check the flowers they are white roses. White happens to be my color and I'm guessing they have noticed it.

Twenty minutes later we are at the Russo brothers palace. I am amazed every time I see it.

Vic POV

We can smell mate approaching the door. "She's here" Lorenzo comes into view with a white tux with black outlines and black tie. I wore a black suit with a white tie and white handkerchief and. Giovanni wore a white dress shirt with black dress pants. We kinda figured mate would wear white, being that white is her color. So pure like an angel.

We heard a knock and our maid opens the door. She was beyond beautiful her usual gorgeous curly hair was now straight and highlights of brown, The silk dress, those beautiful legs, but what topped off was her smile when she saw us.

"I want Mate now" eros says from Giovani. "Calm down now" I say sternly. "Follow us Bambina" Lorenzo says. We head to our huge dining room table with a chandelier on top. The food was already prepared and on the table. "This looks absolutely amazing" she says as the maids reveal the food. "We know" My brothers and I say in unison watching her intensely like we were predators and she was our prey.

She brushed it off but I can tell she heard us because she shivered and squirmed in her seat a little. "We have some live music you would like to hear" Gio says. She nods and a band from our hometown (Taalbi Brothers)  comes around the corner and play.

She ate the Osso buco, which happens to be our favorite meal and the one our Maid who was like a mom to us used to make for us, Now she doesn't because "Were old enough to make it ourselves".

"So I want to apologize to you, I was out of place for hitting your friend I just didn't like seeing him have what's mine" I regret saying that last part. She looks like a dear caught in headlights. "M-Mine what do yo mean" she asked nervously. "I think it's time"gunnolf says telepathically. "She's not ready" Giovanni says. "No he's right" I say lastly.

"Um do you know what a mate is" she looked even more shocked. "Yes but only in the books I read." she says not looking in our eyes. "Well you are our mate" Lorenzo says. "All three of you and how are you werewolf demons or something" she says chuckling like she doesn't believe us. "Actually God werewolf Demons" Giovanni says correcting her. "Oh your serious..... hell no" she says getting up and about to run.

I teleport in front of her while my brothers are on her side. "Let me go what do you want from me" she scared of us why the fuck is she scared of us. All of a sudden she falls out. "What the actual fuck" Giovanni says "Take her to bed our bed.

"ring ring" my phone goes off as they take her to our bed. "hello" I say coldly. "Hi vicy" eww I know that bitch. "What do you want Logan" I say aggravated.

"Her"

A/N: I'm sorry for not uploading at 12:30pm I was busy and I'm sorry for any errors. Remember to vote

XxkiiaxX