Chapter 15: Lovely

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢- 𝙰𝚋𝚒 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚗adoth

WARNING: violence and guns
Previously

Why is the smell so close they all think. Then all of a sudden one of the guards fall to the floor while the other one turns around with a slit throat talking but barely audible. Behind all  of that chaos was their beautiful Angel covered in blood but not her own.

Present

Angel POV

I went back to grab the torcher tool out of Morris chestnut wannabe. "eww eww" I put my nose up in disgust while blood pours out. I hid the tool behind my back and go up to the guards. In a quick second I slit the first guards throat, he falls and then as the other one tries to attack me I slit his throat. He turn facing the door I open speaking but barely audible. I look up and see 4 men standing in the room. "Angel" Vico says yelling running to me to see if I'm okay.

"Are you okay" "Is this your blood" "did he hurt you" is all I hear before I pass out.

Vico POV

My brothers and I check to see if she is okay but she just falls out. "What do we do" Gio says with his hand on his head being dramatic like she died. I roll my eyes and say"leave dumbass." "But what about father" Enzo says. "What about me" A voice behind us says. We all turn around and are faced with the man who caused all of this. "She thought she could get away" he comes closer to us. "I'll be taking that and I'll be going" he says pointing to our Angel. "Over my dead body" Enzo yells in his face getting in the way of father and Angel.

"You don't want to do this son" Lucifer says lifting his hand up as if he is about to cast a spell. "BANG" Lucifer drops. At the door stood a lady who looked exactly like Angel but older. She runs over to Angel "My baby" she says holding on to her and moving her hair out of her face. "I'm okay mom" Angel says waking up.

"Mom" all for of us men say in unison. "How did you get down here?" Giovanni ask. "Long story let get back up there and safe before he wakes up" She says getting up with Angel. "Wait who are you guys" Her mother stops. "Long story lets get back up there and safe before he wakes up" Angel mocks. Her mom shows uncertainty of us but starts walking again.

Back on earth

We ended up at her parents house because it would be stupid to go back to ours. "So let me get this straight you guys are werewolves god demons and my daughter is your mate" Jada ask looking in disbelief. "Yes" Angel answers looking down. "Your whole life I've been trying to keep you from this life... when I first met Lucifer I knew it wouldn't work and I found your father and I fell in love, I just new I was gonna have a regular life" Jada says fixing everyone tea. "But how did you get down there mo-" Angel was caught off with a knock at the door that made everyone stop. If that is my father I'm killing him myself.

It was just a little girl who looked like Jada and Angel, must be her little sister. "Hey Angie" she says waving and walking to her mom to hand her something and then walks out not with out looking at us men like she was gonna kill us. I'm pretty sure her eyes turned bright gold but it must of been a reflection.

"Go take a shower Angie, you have some clothes in your old room" her mom tells her.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 𝚙𝚝𝟸: 𝙸𝚏 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎(𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋)- 𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙱

JADA POV
I wait to everyone leaves the room too open the Envelope with the words written "Morningstar"

I open the envelope and touch the paper and I hear my voice.

Flashback

"What's your real name" I say laying beside him. "Lucifer" he answers. I know I should be scared of him but something about him draws me in. When I'm with him I feel like a high schooler who hears a song that gives them the nostalgia of a memory of when they were a kid, the feeling of remembering happiness and bliss. When he touches me I'm not frighten or scared It's like the exhilaration of the euphoria and increased energy.

Flashback over

I remember that moment, I loved him.

I get my self together and read the letter.
"Dear my love Jada,
I'm Lucifer Morningstar Russo I don't love, I don't have emotions but with you I do. When I met you I knew you were different, you were glowing you were a 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨. No one has and will ever make me feel the way you did. You were the light I needed in my darkness, my soul was gone but with you I felt full, I felt hope, I felt home. I realized after you were gone and it was too late, you were the only one who could save me from becoming a monster. I'm sorry for being selfish with you I just couldn't let you go, you've moved on. I see you and I've watched you grow into this whole new person. I saw you at your wedding with the new love of your life. I heard the song played, it was our song the song you said you would hope to hear at your wedding. You looked beautiful by the way. I saw you raise your little girl and she looks just like you a 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨. I'm writing this hoping one day you will see this letter, and if you do I hope you feel what you felt in the beginning.

"The feeling of remembering happiness and bliss"

                                            Sincerely, your Morningstar"

A tear dropped and the world stop. "How could someone be so dark and but yet feel and write this" I think to myself.

It's my fault I messed up, I left him.