Chapter 6: Mount Everest

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝- 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚝 6 𝚙2: 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍

Warning: Smut and little degrading dominate

Angel POV

It's the night after the trip and I'm still stuck on how that sculpture looks so much like vic. I got a book out the library I could look into after I took a shower.

I get my stuff ready in turn on the water for the shower. I put on my favorite song and get in. I'm half way finish when my phone rings. "Hi we're one direction someones calling you, answer your phone" I hit my AirPods to hit ignore but then I hear a deep voice. "Hi bambina" I know that voice and the person who calls me babygirl. "yes Lorenzo I'm in the shower" I say a little irritated. "First fix your attitude I just wanted to talk to you second why did you answer the phone while you were in the shower, I'm not complaining because I'm glad I mean so much to you" he finally finishes. "First don't tell me what to do second I didn't mean to answer Lorenzo" I say matter-of-factly.

"Answer my FaceTime" I hear a slight anger. "NO I am in the shower naked"

"I don't care answer and I'm not going to say it again" he says demanding. He usually isn't like this so I got out the fucking shower and grabbed my phone with soap all over me. I answer the face time but only show my face and soapy neck.

"Hey beautiful" he says smiling. I could have died from the smile. "hey I need to rinse the soap off sir" "you can just put me up on your phone holder over there. "shit how did he see that" I think.

I put the phone on the holder and I'm sure he can see the top of boob and cleavage.

Lorenzo POV

I'm so glad my brothers are out so I could call her. She puts me up while she washes off and I could see her beautiful big perky breast with stretch marks that made her more attractive. I could feel my self getting harder.

I touched myself and mistakenly groaned. "What was that?" she asked "umm I was thinking about something" I lied. She most have forgot I was there because she turned around and got out. I saw everything I mean everything down to the tattoo right above her shaved but a little hair on her heat. "Fuck" I moaned as I was wrapping my hand around my cock stroking. "Are you- umm" she interrupted. "Yes I am bambina fuck" I couldn't take it anymore I haven't had a release in a long time because no other girl can satisfy me. She didn't remove herself like I thought she would but she stayed and bended over to put lotion on her legs.

Angel POV

I know what I was doing was probably wrong and moving to fast but I couldn't help It his moans and groans were turning me on. I really needed a release. I put on a large shirt and laid on my back in the bed still on FaceTime with Lorenzo. "Touch yourself" Lorenzo says in a sexy dominant tone. I put my hand on my core and start to rub in a circular motion. I moaned loud and then Enzo speaks up "i'm coming over now" and then he hangs up.

How he knows where my apartment is located I don't know. twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it and I'm face to face with Lorenzo and his lustful eyes. I don't know what came over me but I grabbed him and kissed him with so much passion.

"Fuck" I moaned into the kiss and we kissed all the way to my room. He pushed me on the bed taking off my shirt, revealing my bare body. He went down and started kissing my neck down to my breast, all the way to my inner thigh making me shudder and squirm.

"I can smell your arousal do you want me to take care of that bambina" He says looking me in the eyes as he gets closer to my lady parts. "Y-yes" I managed to get out. "yes what"

"Yes sir"

Vico POV

I am furious why the fuck does Lorenzo think he gets to have her all to his self. I can feel the lust from both of them. I've been trying to call Lorenzo because dad is coming to see us in a week but then I felt his emotion change to lust then her. "you feel that Vic" Giovanni says. I nod and start calling him but it went straight to voicemail. "You don't think-" "NO" I yell.

Gio and I hop in the car and head to angel's house. Twenty minutes later we are faced with her door. I turned on my keen hearing. All I hear are angels moans and a groan from Enzo. I can tell Giovanni turned on his too. We teleport into the house and head upstairs. We heard a Loud moan meaning she hit her climax. "Get on your knees and be the little slut you are" Lorenzo says in a deep voice.

Lorenzo POV

She put her lips around the tip and licked I almost came in that moment. She was swirling her tongue all around it and licked the pre-cum. She looked so innocent as she went down on my cock with her adorable eyes locked in with mine.

I fucked her mouth hard. I pulled my member all the way out, there was a trail of spit connected with my cock and her mouth and it was the most attractive sight ever. I pushed back into her beautiful mouth with force. I heard and felt her choke around my cock. That was enough to make me shoot my load down her throat. As I was holding her down by her hair as she swallowed the door opened with my brothers on the other end looking mad as fuck.

"Hi brother" Gio says with an evil smirk.

****************************************************************************************

A/N: surprise smut and sorry for the different POV. I have been working on this chapter for two days and finally got it done remember to vote luvs

also sorry for spelling errors or any errors really

XxkiiaxX