Chapter 14: Survivor

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛- 2wei

WARNING: violence and guns
Previously

Well have fun I have to go distract your pups" I leave but not without taunting her. I lean down to kiss her cheek  but as I go down she spits on my face. I grab her by the neck "Don't disrespect me" I let go wipe the spit off with my finger and put it in my mouth and watch the discomfort in her face.

Present

Angel POV

It's felt like days since he has been gone. I've been looking for ways to get out of this room not just for myself but for my mom and the three men at home that are probably worried sick about me. As I look around the room I see a window that I can get out of if I just find away to get out this rope. He tied the rope around my arms but not around my feet so I fall back again the tray of torture weapons. They end up falling on top of me which one cut my forehead and chest, but a knife landed beside my hand.

Omniscient POV

Meanwhile Lorenzo, Vico, and Giovanni head to the underworld to meet with their father. "Hey you guys" Lucifer says. "What is going on everything seems fine down here?" Asked Vico. "Nothing I just wanted to tell you I have something of yours you might want or actually need per se." The boys think, what could he have that they want or need. The only thing they could think of was their mate Angel "but he couldn't have taken her" they think to each other.

"Enough chit chat I don't need you guys in my way of my plan so you guys are staying down here" says Lucifer. "Like fuck we are" Gio says walking to the door but was rudely stopped by the one and only Logan De Luca. "Aww and where do you think you are going"

Lucifer vanished with black smoke particles behind him. "Your not holding us in here we are stronger than you" Lorenzo speaks up. "Actually I'm just here to babysit, the giant Guards are outside that door" Logan says amused with his back against the wall.

Angel POV

I grabbed the knife groaning in pain finally able to cut loose but I hear someone coming, so I stop clean up and pretend I'm still tied up. "Hello beautiful still here I see" Lucifer says grinning "Hello daddy issues still troubled I see" I say with a fake smile on my face. "You have a smart mouth to bad your men aren't here to save you, they are kinda umm how do I say... Stuck underneath you quiet literally" he says with a chuckle at the end.

He wouldn't have done that to his sons I think to myself but then again he is satan. I see red and grab the knife behind me and stab him in the stomach. He falls over and I take no chances and run out the door. I look around and see nothing but red and black darkness with doors. My body felt soulless and it felt as if all the happiness in my body was get sucked out of me.

Im in hell

I open one of the doors hoping it was a way out but I am met with a tall fine dark skin man who looked like Morris Chestnut I'm pretty sure it is. "Where do you think you are going young lady" that sexy piece of chocolate says. The way my body felt when I looked at him I'm sure he is an incubus.

"I'm just on my way home if you don't mind" I try to walk pass him but he gets in my way. " No your not your supposed to be here if I'm not mistaken" he says lifting an eyebrow. "Look get out my way or I will make you"

"Let's tango then honey"

I was trained my whole life for men like him this was going to be easy. He lift his arm to punch me but I duck. "Did you just try to hit a black woman" I say in a fake shock expression. I lift my leg up to kick him right in his balls. As he goes down in pain I take his head into my knee and grab the torcher tool I had hidden in my bra and stab in the neck. "Done" I say as he bleeds out on the floor. " I would have made this tango longer but I don't have time, have a nice day" I wink and walk out the door.

I see a door with giant guards. "Fuck how am I supposed to get by that" I think to myself.

Omniscient POV

"Do you know why we are in here Logan" Giovanni questions him. "Honestly no but I don't give a fuck as long as you guys are here and Angel is up there away from you guys. "This dumb fuck"  Vico's god Zeus says. "Do you guys smell that" Vico says looking around. "It's mate" Enzo and gio say synchronized. "What do you mean mate, she is here?" Logan ask.

"Yes you stupid fuck, Lucifer has you babysitting us down here because he has her captured somewhere and he doesn't want all 4 of us to get in his way" Vico says irritated with his presence. No one ever knew what happen to Vico and Logan they used to be best friends and now they can barely stand each other.

Why is the smell so close they all think. Then all of a sudden one of the guards fall to the floor while the other one turns around with a slit throat talking but barely audible. Behind all  of that chaos was their beautiful Angel covered in blood but not her own.

********************************************
(A/N); Thank you guys for being patient with me I'm finally back. It feels weird writing again so bare with me it might not be great but I'm working on it love you guys