Chapter 5: Serious

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5: 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜- 𝙼𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙴𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔

(Daniel Lincoln played by Dylan O'Brien)

Angel POV

Today is the day of the field trip of the Russo brothers mansion. "Why are we going here again" I ask my two best friends. "They have ancient artifacts and pantings by famous artist, so kinda like a museum that they live in" Aliya said. I'm guessing she payed attention during the assembly.

We get out of our bus and head to the mansion that doesn't look like a mansion it looks like a damn castle. "Everyone welcome we actually have our tour guide Daniel here" Lorenzo says coming up with a cute boy looking around our ages or maybe a few years older. "Hi everyone I am your tour guide today and I would like everyone to not touch anything or go into rooms your not supposed to go in and follow me" the cute boy Daniel says.

As we were walking through the ancient god sculptures something stood out to me. Zeus looks just like Vico and not like some features but all of them down to the brim. I shook it off and turn around hitting a hard something. I looked up and saw the three Russo brothers I wasn't talking to. "Why aren't you with everyone bambina" Lorenzo ask.

Lorenzo POV

Today was the day we were gonna see our mate and vico was going to apologize. We wanted to kiss her all over when we saw her first get off the bus but that would embarrass her or she would have slapped us. "Why is she staring at my sculpture?" Zeus mind talks to us. "You don't think she notice do you" Gio ask "Lets go talk to her" I say

She turns around and hits Vic chess hard. She looks scared and mad at the same time. "how adorable" Gunnolf says to me. "Why aren't you with everyone bambina" I ask

"I was just admiring this sculpture" She looks at Vico. "Shit I think she notices" Vico says telepathically. "Oh okay princess well we were wondering if you would accompany us to a lovely dinner to apologize for Vico's action" Gio says Vico's boldly so she is mad at Vico and not us. "Traitor" Vico says telepathically again.

She looks like she is thinking really hard and starting to worry all of us and are wolfs and gods. until she speaks up "Yes one condition though" "Yes anything" Gio says eagerly. "I don't want to be seen out at a fancy restaurant" She starts tapping her cheek thinking while we look confused. "How about here and you guys cook for me" She says adorably smiling. We look at each other and smirk. Vico speaks "Yes we can arrange that" He says but she is still not looking at him.

"I'm going now see you later papas" She says but we don't think we heard that right. "Repeat that Angelina" I say. "Nothing" she says yelling because she is still walking away.

"Me, my wolf, and god are so excited we can't wait. I wonder if I can call her tonight without my brothers."

Gio POV

"I need time without my brothers because she gives more attention to Vic and Enzo "

Vic POV

"I want to be the one who mates first with her at the heat"

***********************************************************************************

A/N: remember to vote and comment I love to see interactions and comments. Also please put recommendations of some books like this ore bwwm, mafia, dark romance, possessive men.....

XxkiiaxX :)