Chapter 9: Nothing Breaks Like a Heart

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9: 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝- 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚁𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚝. 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚢𝚛𝚞𝚜

This chapter is dedicated to @AnastasiaOst3

Previously

"Well when we mate on the heat something will happen we don't know yet usually when the female is supernatural she glows and turn into her true self but we don't know what happens with mortals" he says but he sounds like he has more. "Wait do I have to mate with all of you" they nod. "well when is the Heat"

"In a month"

Present

Angel POV

It is the last day of the week and then its back to regular life. I spent the week getting to know the boys and hanging around them, Giovanni is really goofy, his God Eros is horny as the fuck, and his wolf Mingan loves cuddles. Lorenzo is like my Protector, his god Hades is cold hearted when it comes to people who deserve it, and his wolf Gunnolf is clingy kinda like him. Vico is stern and kinda mean, his God Zeus is sarcastic and coincident, his wolf Ulrike is stern too but horny also and kept sucking and kissing on my neck.

"Dinner is ready madam" Lindsey the head maid said. "Lindsey I told you to call me Angel or Angie I don't like all the formal things" I say coming out of the comfortable bed in my room the boys gave me for the week. "Ok ma- Angel" She scurries off.

I walk into the dining area to see the boys already there and seated. "Good evening boys" I say sitting at the head of the table while Giovanni and Lorenzo on the left and vic on the right. "Good evening" they all mumbled while eating. They have been all acting distant recently, they got to work speak to me a little and then go off again. I should be grateful that they are giving me space and I don't know if its the mate bond but I miss them. "Why are you guys avoiding me and not talking to me" I say throwing my fork down frustrated. "You guys kept me here for a week and talk about how I am yours but don't talk to me and leave me alone most of the time and I'm sick of it I'm packing my bags and leaving tonight." I ranted and got up getting ready to leave.

"SIT DOWN NOW" Mr McAngry I mean Vico yells. "NO I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE YOU GUYS GOT BORED OF ME AND JUST STOP TALKING TO ME I GUESS BECAUSE I DIDN'T GIVE YOU GUYS ANYTHING" I yell back. "What are you talking about, It's not because you're not giving out you're our mate its just complicated" Gio says. "Explain then huh tell me why you have been treating me like this" I say coming up to them. Even though they stood to be all 6'4 and I am only 5'5 I'm not scared of them.

"Tell me" I said again because everyone was quiet as hell. "IT'S BECAUSE YOU WANT TO LEAVE US AND WE DON'T WANT TO LET YOU GO..... YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT GOING BACK TO YOUR REGULAR LIFE AND NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH US!" Enzo yells out from being quiet this whole time. I was stuck I didn't know what to say or do. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WE WANT THIS TO WORK AND NOT ONLY THAT OUR FATHER IS COMING OVER NEXT WEEK" he finished yelling out. "I-I'm sorry I-I just um want to go back to my regular life and you guys are fun to be around but I miss my family and friends" I say back.

"You can see your family and friends and still be with us" Gio says putting my hair behind my ear. "I want to be young and live a life also and not be tide down... I wanna start my own business like my father" I finished. "FINE LEAVE" Vico shouts and it makes everyone flinch.

I run upstairs get all of my things trying not to cry and I honestly don't know why I'm crying because I barely know these men. I go down the staircase and head to the door not caring to say goodbye to them. I open the door and kept walking down the street because I didn't drive my car here and I don't want to call an Uber.

Ten minutes into the walk I see a car behind me I was hoping it was them but it wasn't one of their cars so I take precautions. I turn and It is still following me so I start running. I wasn't running fast enough and it got beside me. I was about to pull out my pepper spray until I see a familiar face.

"What are you doing here"

"That is my question for you" "You shouldn't be walking out here by yourself its dangerous "

"Well Dr. De Luca if you most know I just left somewhere and I'm heading home"

"Get in the car I can give you a ride and if you don't mind would like to go to a diner with me for lunch" he says with that beautiful smile.

"Yes that would be great thank you" I say getting into the passenger seat of his car.

"Lets have some fun"

***********************************************************************************************

I know this is a short chapter but it was more like filler because the next one Is going to be longer and have a whole lot of drama. i will try to update it today

Thank you @AnastasiaOst3 for always voting and  the lovely comment you left ❤️

love you guys

XxkiiaxX