Chapter 3: Robbers

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 1975

Angel POV

It's been a week since I've seen those men but everyone at school has been talking about the owners having an assembly in the gym this afternoon. I also have to go see my therapist this afternoon yay me.

"Yo Angelina" I hear my boy best friend call for me. "yeah Austin"

"I um I was wondering if you wanted to sit beside me at the assembly?" he says nervous but he is acting kinda weird he knows I sit beside him and Aliya at these kinda things anyway. "Aus you know I sit beside you and Aliya all the time" I say hitting his shoulder and laughing."I- y-yeah I guess" He nervous laugh.

We head in and sit and Austin puts his arm around me weird but okay.

"Hello students and faculty we have three special guest here tonight. Give a warm welcome to the Russo brothers aka the owners of this fine college" my principle says. I watch as they come to the podium they look in the crowd and lock eyes with me and then Austin. I can sense the tension stronger than a skunk stink spray.

"Hello guys we are here today to announce that we are having a palace tour field trip for the juniors and seniors" Lorenzo says making the freshman and sophomores sigh and the juniors and senior clap and hooray in excitement. "sorry sophomores and freshman we have something planned for you next month" Gio says in a playful sorry way.

The rest of the assembly mostly was them talking about them selfs, girls flirting with them, and Austin and Aliya laughing and talking about them.

We walk out and I get grabbed and Brought to an office by strong arms that I realize was the one and only Vico. "WHO IS THAT BOY" Vico yells and I'm just getting madder by the second. "My boy best friend and not like its any of your business" I say with sass. "Yeah well he must not get the idea because he looked like a little girl when they see a little puppy" Gio says.

Before I could answer the door swings open with Austin standing there. "Hey  babe you ready to go" he says and I look at Vico and he is fuming but what for. "Ye- WHAT THE FUCK VICO" he punched Austin in the fucking face. He tries to grab me but I pull out his grip and run to Austin side. "Vattene subito" I say to them even though they own the place he didn't have the right to punch him. (leave now)

"you okay Austin" I say rubbing his head with him on the floor. "I think he broke my nose" He says laughing but then turns to a groan from the pain.

I take Austin to the hospital and I'm sitting in the waiting room because I have so much going on in my head but mostly the Russo brothers. "why are they so possessive over me?" "why do I feel so attracted to them?" "why is Vico the way he is" "Why did I start having wolf dreams again" were all the questions going through my head. "Oh fuck I have therapy" I breathe out.

Austin comes out and I give him a hug. He said he had to go home so I give him a ride and then head to my therapy session.                                                                                                                                             

On my way to therapy I get a text from an unknown number. (don't worry about the area code I know that's North Carolina but its my second number and I didn't want to put an actual number by accident)

+1(910)838-0858: hey sorry for today

+1(910)838-0858: its Lorenzo

Me: Its fine, I took him to the hospital and I won't be talking to Vico anytime soon. 

+1(910)838-0858: sometimes he can be possessive over something he wants because he thinks its already his.

Me: what do you mean he wants and his?

+1(910)838-0858: nothing bye gtg I have work to do.

+1(910)838-0858: ttyl princess I'll see you soon

Princess? why does he keep calling me princes? I didn't even respond I just kept going and finally pulled up to the parking lot when I got another text.

+(912)839-0859: Hey baby its Giovanni

Okay how the hell did they get my number and why are they calling me pet names

Me: My name is not baby its Angelina or angel

+(912)839-0859: I like baby better.

I knew how to get him to leave me alone

Me: What did Enzo mean by he wants and already his?

+(912)839-0859: gtg baby ill ttyl Enzo needs to talk to me about work.