Chapter 4: Love Is a Bitch

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝚊 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑- 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙵𝚎𝚎t

WARNING: A little smut

I Head in the building and went to Mr. de Luca's room.

"Hey angel, I'm glad you could make it" he says. Usually we have our meeting in the morning but we both had something to do this morning. "How have you been feeling and be honest and I mean really honest" He says looking at me as I sit down on the couch.

"I've been stressed and overwhelmed" he nods "And?" he looks in my eyes and I swore I saw his eyes change colors again.

"h-horny" I say in barely audible tone. "Speak up can't hear"

"I-ive b-been f-feeling h-horny" I stuttered. "You don't have a sexual partner" He questioned. I have only been in one relationship and I never felt right having sex with him and the whole relationship didn't feel right and every entanglement since then, so I am a 20 year old virgin.

"N-no I'm a virgin and relationships aren't my thing."

"Oh pure as an angel I see" He winks.

Shit that wink made me wet

"Me winking made you wet" he says one eyebrow up in a sexy questionable way.

"I said that out loud" "Yes you did" He says getting up and putting his hands on each side of my legs leaning over whispering in my ear. "What I think you need is a stress reliever and someone to make the urge to fuck everything to go away." he says in a husky tone.

"Mr. De Luca I think I need to leave" he responded in a growl. "Why" He asking lifting his eyebrow unamused. "Um because t-this is umm unprofessional" He gets closer as I talk.

Before I know it his soft lips are attached to mine and damn did it feel good. We made out for 2 minutes and then let go to catch our breathe. We looked into each other eyes and his was black of lust. I get on his lap and grind on his hardness and he groaned. That made me much wetter and I starting moving faster. He grabbed my sides and started moving me faster. while he thrusted up. "You like that" he said as I moaned almost screamed out.

Meanwhile....

Omniscient POV

"WHY IS MATE FEELING LUSTFUL" Vico yells going into the office Lorenzo and Giovanni are in. "I don't know but she should be at her therapist right now" Giovanni said. They all started thinking the same thing and if they were right there was going to be hell. "Who is her therapist?" Vico ask.

Lorenzo goes into the computer and started typing. A minute later he says "Logan De Luca". 'Why does that sound familiar" Giovanni trying to figure out. "Because it is" Lorenzo says turning the computer around so they can see his face. They knew exactly who it was and they had two questions, Why was he here and why was he their angel's therapist.

******************************************************************

(A/N) remember to vote luvs

XxkiiaxX