Chapter 2: Everybody Loves Me

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚎- 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌

Lorenzo POV

We weren't supposed to go in today but We felt like we were drawn there. We were heading to our Italian restaurant Gotto. "Why do you think we are drawn there on this day" Giovanni says. "I think our mate is there" I say driving and pulling up to our usual spot. "I'm starving anyway so lets go" Gio says. Vico has been on edge and quiet all week I think its the battle between his other members in his head.

We walk in and seated by a women who keeps swaying her hips trying to get me and my brothers attention and Giovanni is trying not to laugh. We sit in our usual spot she puts the menu down and puts her cleavage in Vico's face. "Get the fuck away from me and I will have you fired in 2 seconds if you don't get us another waitress" the girl runs away and says yes sir.

I was about to speak when I smelled something "MATE" We all said at the same time. A beautiful Carmel skin girl comes in, with long curly hair, a slim but curvy body, and beautiful brown eyes. We were memorized. "Thats mate" My wolf gunnolf says.

She starts talking to our first waiter and puts a waitress apron on. She works here but doesn't dress like it or smell like it.

"H-hey umm what will you guys have today" She says nervous. "You" Eros says not Giovanni. "What" "damn eros shut up " I say telepathically

"Nothing just tell chef the usual" Vic says. She left saying okay.

"so that's mate what do we do now" Gio says

"I think we become friends with her first and then take her on a date" I say and everyone seems to agree.

She came back and asked us if we were okay I'm guessing because we kept staring at her.

"What do you do out of waitressing you seem young" I say interested trying to get on her good side.

"Well um I'm 20, I go to Russo king university, I play volleyballl, and I study criminal justice" she says confidentally.  

What are the odds she goes to the college we own but she is 20 we are 36 well our acting age is 36 but we are 1,399 she would never agree to be our friends. We were all thinking the same thing.

"Have you tried modeling" Gio ask he models too on the side.

"Yes I modeled some things before"

"Why do you work here you seem to be rich with what you smell like and wear" I say but I think I made her upset.

"Well that's none of your business sir" She says but before I could stop the demon in vic came out.. shit.

"Listen watch yourself or I will have you fired " He says sternly. 

"You watch yourself I know you are the owners but don't yell at me or ask me personal question"  She says that last part looking at me.

I Don't know what is wrong with her but she doesn't know who she is messing with,

Before me or Giovanni could stop anything Vic gets up and pulls her to the back and tells us to stay here and we didn't want to get him even more madder so we stayed but I hope he doesn't get mate upset and makes her hate us more.

Vic POV

I don't know who this bitch thinks she is but I will fix her mate or not. I pull her into our office.

"Get on your knees"

"Wait no who do you think you are"

I was starting to get pissed the fuck off

"ON YOUR KNESS NOW" I yell and that time she listen.

I walk in front of her with crotch in her face. "You will treat us with respect okay we are your bosses and for your information we own the school you go to and he was trying to ask you a simple question" I say calming down because she is our mate.

"I'm sorry sir its just that my wealthiness is a bad topic because its not my hardworking money its my father" she is one of those who is brought up with money and got bullied so hated using her parents and decided to make her own and go independent.

"Get up Bella" she gets up and I hug her surprising both of us. We walk out and both of my brothers stand up and start to telepathic talk and say we have to go. I tip her $1,000.

"ciao principessa ci vediamo dopo" Lorenzo says (bye princess see you later)

She shocked us all "Ciao signore buona giornata" she winked. (bye sir have a good day)

"She will be the death of us" we all said in unison