Chapter 12: Dangerous woman

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗- 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎

4 weeks later

Angel POV

It has been 4 weeks since meeting their parents and to say things were weird would be an understatement. I've been going to school normal, not going to therapy because yeah no, hanging out with Aliya and Austin but Austin has been acting strange lately, and I've grown to deal and like those three giants.

I'm now sitting on my bed at their house on my MacBook reading more about those three gods and werewolf things. I haven't really stayed at my apartment I've mostly gone to school, work, here, Even though the boys said I didn't have to work me being the person I am I still worked to provide for myself.

"Guess what" A shirtless Gio wearing grey sweatpants says. "What Gio" He comes closer to me getting in my face. "Its tomorrow" He says grinning. We still Haden't talked about what was going to happen because I wasn't ready. "Yeah I know we can have THE talk at one" I say getting up going to my closet to pick out my outfit for my last day as a virgin, who does that me, "Yeah being that it is in two hours chop chop" he says getting out.

Gio and I are the closes now he is like a best friend. We laugh and joke and kiss, he is like an ideal boyfriend. The other two I am close with too but there always working and doing something and they are not as funny and loose as Giovanni they Are really stuck up.

I got a text from Giovanni that we would be at the pool in the west wing for the conversation so I get my neon green high wasted bathing suit bottom and top and head there early. (the Pic on the top is her bathing suit but picture it more green then yellow)

As I was laying on our tanning benches I wanted to get my back and not have a tanning line so I took off my top. Five minutes in I hear grunts and growls behind me. "hi boys" I wave with the other hand over my boobs. "I will take you here and right now you don't put that top back on" Vico says with lust in his eyes and a bulge in his pants. "No I don't think I will, you have seen girls before you can deal with it plus I'm comfortable" I say gettin comfortable and laying on my back as my skin glows and my curly hair flies in the wind.

"Okay so let's get started" Gio says sitting down beside me. "We all want to be the first one to mate with you first but it is up to you get to decide who goes first" Enzo says also sitting. "Why does it matter" I asked. "Well first your virgin and virginities aren't just a major thing to idealist females, it is also big for wolfs too." Enzo explains.

I honestly couldn't choose between them, I didn't want the other person to feel lesser. "I can't pick right now give me some time."

"ok well we have to get going our father said something about something is going on down there so we have to go deal with whatever something is, see you at dinner" The three man get up to leave and I do the same not remembering that I took my top off. More loud grunts and growls came from the boys as I giggle covering myself up again skipping away.

I get back inside and go to my room, I feel uneasy like someone is watching me but I shake the thought away and keep getting dress in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I then go to the kitchen and grab a snack but something caught my eye. It was like a shadow but I kept going thinking it was a worker or one of the pack members. I grab my snack and head back to my room looking at the interior of the house.

I felt hands around my throat as i struggle to break free from their hold, loosing consciousness.

Then boom complete darkness.

**************************************
A/N: I am literally only writing this because i was 11 secounds away from an hour and i have OCD and that was bothering me.

But how is everyone doing?

It still wasn't enough so

Favorite song?