Chapter 8: Forever

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8: 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛- 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑

Warning: a little smut

A/N: Its gonna be back in forth of angel's and Vico's POV

Vico POV

"Her"

'What do you want with her"

"I heard that she is something special and I want her to myself when everything unfolds."Well you can't have her Logan she is ours bye" I hang up the phone. " What does he mean special and unfolds.

Both of my brothers come down the spiral staircase. "Who was that" Giovanni asks. "That was Logan saying he wants our Angel because she special and to have her when everything on folds" I say. "He knows something we don't" I add. "Well Angelina is in our bed sleeping and when she wakes up she might be really mad or try to run away" Lorenzo points out.

Angel POV

I woke up somewhere foreign. The room had black walls, beautiful panting on the wall, the sheets were black silk, and every detail in the room was black and white, it was beautiful and then reality hit. I am in the same house as three god demon wolfs. I went straight to the window to see if it was too high up to jump but I saw there was a pool. I opened the window and got on top of the balcony, I jumped and I landed in the pool with a splash hopefully not alerting the boys. I get out and run and keep running.

I was in the woods behind their house and I was running for about ten minutes. I stop to take a breath and I hear leaves crackle behind me, I just start running again and look behind me but hit something hard and it makes me fall over. I look up and see A big black wolf with yellow eyes look down at me, then beside me on the left Is a brown wolf with grey eyes looking at me as well, and then the other wolf on my right is a brown wolf also with black eyes looking at me too.

I'm getting major deja vu from my dream I told Mr. De Luca about. "Hey little one my name is Mingan" the wolf with grey eyes says. "My name is Ulrike" the wolf with yellow eyes says. "Hey princess my name is Gunnolf" the one with black eyes says and he reminds me of Lorenzo. No wait it can't me be there is no way its them and how did I dream of them before I knew them.

"Stay away from me" I scream moving back. "Aww she is really adorable" Mingan says as they all move closer. The next thing I know I was out like a light.

Vic POV

We took Angel back to our room after all the that and the three of us sat around the table. "We can't keep her here she has family and friends probably going to be worried about her" Giovanni says. "We need to just talk to her and get her to calm down". Lorenzo the peace maker says.

"What if we show her how much pleasure we can give her" Gio smirks

Angel POV

I don't understand why the universe hates me and making me fall out. I woke up with a strange feeling between my legs and I let out a silent moan. I open my eyes and see Giovanni between my legs licking at my heat. "W-what I-is g-going on" I hardly get out. He put his arms around my thighs and push me more into his face holding my legs up. I couldn't protest it felt so good. I let go and let my moans free. "You like that" He mumbles right in front of my vulva making the vibration feel even better. "Yes Gio" I moan out. "I wanna taste little brother" Vico startles me. "She taste amazing" Giovanni says licking his lips.

Vico switch spots with Giovanni and teases my spot. I was getting reckless and needed him to attach his mouth now. "beg now" Vico says in a dominant voice. I try my hardest to not beg but I needed him. "Please", "Please what" he wanted more. "Please vic please pleasure me alpha" I beg not knowing where the alpha part came from. It might have been the alpha but I saw his eyes change color and he attached his mouth to my core and went crazy. I was screaming and moaning and it just felt so good. I climaxed with the biggest orgasm and squirted everywhere. I've never squirted, didn't even think I could.

It didn't stop he kept going until he got all of juices like he was starving.

I felt disgusted after. Why would I let them do it, but it felt so good. "What do you guys want from me I'm not special" I say feeling so small lifting my knee up to my chest. They get down on the bed, Vico beside me on the left, Enzo on my right, while Giovanni laying in front of me. "You are our mate there is nothing we can do about it, we're in this now" Vico says sounding more caring than he ever does. "I just don't know you guys like that and I want to still have my regular lifestyle" I say. "How about you take this week out of school to get to know us and after the week you can go back to regular life but we're still gonna be there because you're our mate" I nod. "But there is something else that comes with this mating thing" Giovanni says rubbing my knee for comfort. I nod for them to tell me.

"Well when we mate on the heat something will happen we don't know yet usually when the female is supernatural she glows and turn into her true self but we don't know what happens with mortals" he says but he sounds like he has more. "Wait do I have to mate with all of you" they nod. "well when is the Heat"

"In a month"

A/N: I had a horrible headache im sorry I didn't update for two days.