Chapter 11: Trampoline

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎- SHAED with ZAYN

Angel POV

"ANGELINA AMORA ROSE OPEN THIS GOT DAMN DOOR"

"Coming" I yell out to her while shooing the boys away. They all disappeared with black smoke startling the shit out of me. "You have 3 seconds 3 2-" "Hey girlll" I open the door.

"Don't hey girl me where have you been" Aliya pushes pass me walking into my house with Austin right behind her. "I took a week to myself with everything going on" I say hoping she would believe my lie. "CRASH" "What was that" Aliya says looking down the whole. "Um probably something fell" I say nervously. "Your lying" She says walking close to my door.

I didn't expect them to hide in my room and she was getting closer to the door so I panicked. "I found someone" she halts. "You find someone as in a male species" she jumps up and squeals. She runs into my arms hugging me and I look at Austin and he looks sad but hiding it but I knew him to well. "You okay Aussie" I ask him calling him his nickname I gave him when we were younger.

"Yeah Angie, How did you meet this person" he ask rubbing the back of his head. Before I could say anything Aliya spoke up. "Yeah is he cute, is the dick good, can he cook, is he rich" she kept asking more and more questions I couldn't even answer. "Ring ring" Save by the bell "oh sorry I have to take this" I looked at the caller name and it said Gio. "Sorry guys the new male species I met has an emergency he needs me to attend to" I say with an apologetic look on my face. "If you have a dick appointment just say that" Her and Austin walk out.

As a shut the door three tall figures form behind me. "Fuck me That scared me" I jumped. "Oh I will" I can tell that was Vico's wolf Ulrick talking by the rasp of his voice. "Pipe down dog."

"Don't you have to pack" Enzo says

"For?" I questioned

"Your staying with us for a few days" Enzo says in a duh tone.

"Like hell I am"

"We can go to hell if you like" Vico says and a not so funny way.

"Fine give me a minute" I say heading to my room to pack. I hate being a pussy and not sticking up for myself sometimes.

After I finished packing my clothes my hair and make up products, other things, and a nice outfit for the dinner in two days, we head to their house.

For the rest of the night and day I got to know them and they got to know me. I even told them about my father Don Paolo Rose. No on except Austin knew my father was in the mafia. I hated the way I grew up, I had to train to protect myself, have body guards with me at all times, and I couldn't have friends at school because my father always told me "The trust of the innocent is the Liar's most useful tool" a quote from his favorite author Stephen king.

Austin Dad is my Dad's best friend which means me and him had to grow up the same way. He was like a big brother to me. When we were going up he would stick up for me, protect me, and we went through everything together.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11 𝚙𝚝2: 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍- 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚘𝚗

(Angel's dinner outfit and hair)

-Dinner Day-

I'm fucking nervous I'm meeting and eating dinner with the Devil, satan himself, Lucifer and my mates mom.

Yesterday I went to this Dress place to get a beautiful dress but then a lady stopped me

FLASHBACK

"Oh I am so sorry" I say for running into a blonde white middle aged woman. "Its ok- You umm how Where did you come from" she says looking at me like she has seen a ghost. "Um I don't know who you are but your scaring me" I try to walk away but she grabs my arm. "You don't know what you are" She looks at me confused. "Lady I'm sorry for bumping into you but I have to go" I walk away before she can stop me.

FLASHBACK

I ended up getting a beautiful animal-print draped stretch jersey mini dress, a pair of Saint Laurent Black leather amber heels, and  gold knot hoop earrings. I didn't feel like doing anything extravagant to my hair so I did half up have down to my curly hair and slaying my baby hairs down.

"Knock Knock" shit they are already here. The boys came down looking nice, Vico in a black and white suit, Lorenzo with a white dress shirt and black dress pants, and Giovanni with white dress shirt with a vest and black dress pants. "You lads look amazing" I say to them. "You bambina look sexy" Enzo says in my ear making me shiver.

Ten seconds later a tall man with with nice hair, and salt and pepper beard, and looks a lot like the boys put together actually. I can tell they all got a least one feature from him. Next a lady screaming about her sons not having manners but not just any lady the lady at the store.

"You" she says pointing to me making me wanna run. "What is she doing here" she says in disgust. Excuse my French but who is this bitch talking about like that because I ain't no hoe from the street. "Really angel" I hear in my brain knowing it came from Lorenzo telepathically.

"Mother she is our mate" Vico steps up. "How do you guys know each other" Gio ask. "I met her at the dress store and I accidentally ran into her but she looked at me weird and grabbed me asking if I knew who I was." I explain. "Oh she is your mate well I'm sorry for our last encounter um I thought you were someone else" she says grabbing my hand to shake but as she touched me my body felt weird and I started glowing but only for a second. Only she and I saw, but we both kept quiet not wanting to start anything else.

"Well lets go into the dinning room and eat shall we" Chloe their mother says making us all turn and head to the dining room.

Lucifer POV

I walk in to see a beautiful women next to my sons. She looked familiar but I couldn't think of where I've seen her from.

After my Ex wife, kids, and that beautiful girl who turns out to be my sons mate stop rambling on we head the dining room. I can tell she is nervous and scared because as I brushed past her she jumped and stop breathing for a second. We sit and chat for a while and I just started to ask questions. "Who are your parents" I ask. "Umm Paola Rose and Jada Rose" I haven't heard that name in a while and it made me choke on my drink. "You okay father" Vico ask

"Yeah something I thought went down came back up" I say not talking about the drink. "Do you know My parents" She ask and now seeing her now all I can see is her mother the lady I fell in love with and left me for a mortal.

"Oh I know your parents all right"

***************************************************************************

A/N: I'm going to try and upload a chapter tonight to make up for yesterday but I highly doubted.

Also these next chapter are gonna be juicy so look out and remember to VOTE.

XxkiiaxX