Chapter9

Ammar
"The waitress placed a steaming hot black coffee in front of me, and I graciously accepted it with a nod. Beside me, Yesmeen's iced coffee sat next to her half-eaten cake. She beamed at the waitress, who returned the smile before heading back to the kitchen.

Yesmeen playfully swirled her straw, listening to the clinking of the ice cubes in her drink. Her carefree attitude always made me smile, and sometimes she reminded me of my Yesmeen.

She has this childlike charm about her, and as I watched her cut the cake into four parts and devour it with a fork, I can't help but be amused. It's pure madness, but in the best way possible.

In an attempt to break the silence, I finally spoke up, "So, what's this important thing you wanted to talk to me about?"

She looked at me, a bemused expression in her eyes, and let out a soft laugh. "Well, yeah, I do have something important to discuss," she replied, taking another sip of her coffee.

Curiosity piqued, I urged her to continue,, "Alright, go ahead. I'm all ears."

She took a moment to gather her thoughts, savoring her coffee. "You know, these past few days have been confusing for me. It's like my bond with this girl is growing stronger, and I can't explain it. Sometimes, she even acts like Yesmeen. We've been spending a lot of time together, going out, watching Netflix. And as our relationship grows..."

Everything here is going perfectly fine and I'm hell happy that I'm returning back home in the few weeks coming,.

the girl infront of me that always made my heart pound in my chest when I sees her. I watched her , She's beautiful and full of light, her touch is warm always warm.

Most of the time I was captivated looking at her just the way she do things.I can say this at first I don't like her because she looks like one of those filthy rich spoil brats but I'm wrong

Just her smile could light up the sky in the brightest of colors and her radiant eyes could make things shine if she looked long enough, her touch could warm the coldest hearts. She was so bright and filled with so much love that looking at her directly would burn your eyes and hurt your head.

She's so funny and also very friendly that is if she's freely around you The way she smiled, like a child . The way she laughed as if you had just told her the most funniest joke in all of creation.

"Mister Choco!" she exclaimed, snapping me out of my zone. "Oops, sorry, I zoned out for a sec."

"I was just saying that, um, I'll be leaving soon..." she trailed off. I couldn't help but wonder if her departure had something to do with us. "Is that what brought us here? What's my role in you leaving or staying?" I mumbled, trying to make sense of it all. Anyway, where are you going ?

She paused, then looked at me with a knowing look. She know I will not believe that leaving is the only thing on her mind. "I'll be done with school," she finally said. But I can tell there is more she wanted to talk about.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "If that's the case, then I'm glad you told me." Her eyebrows furrowed, and she tilted her head, looking confused. It's such an adorable expression, to be honest.

"Okay, sorry. It's just that I wanted us to talk about Ameerah," she mumbled nervously, softly biting her lips.

"And what about Ameerah?" I questioned, curious to know more.

"Why are you doing this? Just drop the act. You know tomorrow is her birthday, right? And you know you haven't been the best boyfriend, right?" she pouted, eyeing me at the same time.

"Ameerah calls you more than five times a day, but you only call twice a week. So, here and now, we're gonna solve these issues. And just so you know, you have to take her out tomorrow and make her feel special. Make her feel like she's the most beautiful girl on this planet," she said in one breath, clearly concerned.

"Alright, mother," I teased. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"You're gonna fix this mess. Start by calling her more often, and find a way to take her out tomorrow," she said, her voice filled with determination.

Seeing the unpleasant look on my face, she looked like she might cry. I can't have that. Time to step up my game and make Ameerah feel like the queen she is!

"Come on, Mister Choco, be a sweetheart and help me out with this," she pleaded, giving me those adorable puppy eyes. But my tough exterior wouldn't budge.

And why the hell should I do it?" . My arms folded across my chest as I stared at her down. She hummed and replied, "Because I said so."

"Alright, alright, no need to eat me alive. I promise to take her out tomorrow, happy?" I conceded, unable to resist her persuasive powers.

"Hell yes!" she exclaimed, clearly thrilled with my agreement. "Can we go now?" she asked, standing up.

"Ouch, my legs!" I heard her wince. Concerned, I reached out my hand to help her up. She chuckled, holding her knees,, "I bumped my knee on the coffee table."

I can't help but laugh, failing to keep a straight face. "You always seem to bump into things, Miss Bumper," I teased. She playfully elbowed me and retorted, "And you're always so mean and rude."

"Alright, alright, I surrender," I chuckled. "But hey, come on, let's get going. I have something important to do."

"What's so important that you can't tell me ?" she questioned as we walked towards the car.

"Must you know everything, Miss Nosy?" I replied with a smirk. "Well, I have to know now because you can't go around cheating my friend," she fired back.

We laughed and bantered as we reached the main road. I dropped her off, even though she insisted I didn't need to take her back to the apartment because of Ameerah.

Once I reached the office, I tackled what I could, said a little prayer, and then started packing up. Exciting times ahead!

Vote
Comments
Share🙏🏽
Ummeetarh05