Chapter41

"Sorry dad she's with me.."Good day he said as he bowed his head greeting them.
Dad didn't answer but mom answered him.."

"What did I tell you about coming to this house.."?sorry you said you don't want me anywhere around your house or around your daughter but what do I do your daughter just came to my place.."and he started

"Daddy I swear... I cut in between."
Just shut up yesmeen before I start hitting you blue black over here,"my effort is all in avail right? I was trying hard to see you get your own right."

"Just go pack your clothes and follow him even one seconds I don't want you to add in this house.."
Well I'm happy upon hearing that I walk towards the entrance while mom followed me behind....

Mom you!!!I turned around only to received two slaps from her Yesmeen wai yaushe ne zakiyi hankali ?try to understand isn't like your dad want to separate you and your husband he just want you to get your right yesmeen.

"whats the point of going to his place isn't that stupidness ?going to a man house at late night without even telling us.."your husband is more important to you now than your parents rights"?

"But mommy he's my husband and besides mom wallah Ammar wasn't the one at fault Ameera was the one they're not together anymore why are y'all blaming him? .." I cried

"One words again I will slap you harder and go out from this house and see stupid girl go straight to your room right now."

"Mom I started ..."but the look she gave me made me rushed into my room...crying as I walk to the balcony seeing Ammar and dad still together.."

"What's dad telling him.."?daddy I swear it isn't his fault I said loud so he can hear me..daddy Ameera has done all this he knows nothing about it stop treating him like this I cried.."

"They both looked up and I sighed in relieved seeing nothing has happen to him.." I went back inside to my room as I rested on the inner wall crying..." I don't know when sleep took me away from there when I woke up for fajr I find my self in the same position I'm ....

"I just prayed and make dua that Allah should choose what is best for me.
In the morning I didn't eat breakfast I left to the office.."

My phone that is on the table started ringing seeing yusrah was the one calling I swipe and answered
Guess what she said cheerfully.."
How comes you know I got my phone back I mumbled leaning back against the chair.."

"Oh common babes brother told me this...already and I get two excited news for you which on do you want to hear first about your rival? Or about you?

I sigh while I sneezed

What's wrong with you?
I was just having a headache and also I caught some cold..

"oh my god you lovers spent the whole night in the rain right how comes you and your husband both aren't well today supposed to be the happiest day of your life and both of you were sick.."

"Do you call to fill my ears with rubbish I will hang up
"Ok first let me tell you Abbi and mami just left and guess what sister-in-law you're coming back to brother house soon..they went to see your dad.."

Stop joking..
Cross my heart girl.... brother came and talk to Abbi today and after that I guess your dad call Abbi and also he apologize for everything..,"

"Oh my holly black pepper are you that serious?yussy you mean they went to sort things out thank you Allah..I can't describe how happy I'm right now.."

Yess my sweetheart and about Ameera brother want to sort everything out with her
The happiness in me soon vanished.

"What do you mean..",?

"well he went to their house I guess three days back he apologize to her and also he want her back but she refused..."she said she can't come in between you guys..."

Wait come again I don't understand what you meant by he went to Ameera.."
Cool down babes I know Ameera already told me that she won't go back to brother house but he's trying hard I don't know maybe he can change her mind you know she loves him alot right?

"I immediately cut the call and dial his number I called him 4 times but he isn't picking any of my calls.."tears stream down from my eyes.

"My phone suddenly start ringing seeing he was the one I answered immediately

Thank you so much!, thank you very much I was trying hard to see I go back to your house but you're there trying on seeing the person who tried to kill me comes back to you right.. I yell.

But all he do was twisted it and he'd told me that he didn't understand what I'm talking about..and after that he cut the call.."leaving my mouth agape."

I glare at the phone before dialing Ameera number just one ring she picked up the call.."
What do you want from us again ?I raised my voice immediately she picked up the call

Yesmeen cool down sorry I don't get you
You will get me right now what do you want from my husband.."?
Wallah yesmeen nothing"Muhammad always come to my place and he apologize for what he did to me and also he want us back but I refused and beside he already gave me my divorce paper..."

"I'm sorry if you feel bad..Muhammad is all yours alone and also I want you to know that I am truly sorry for all I've done. I value our friendship way too much to go around doing stupid stuff to you,

I know what I did was horrible I don't deserve someone with cool heart to be my friend,whatever I did to you was not right state of mind. All I am able to feel right now is shame. I am ashamed for acting the way I did...I'm so sorry yesmeen..

Oh my god stop now otherwise I will cry... I forgive you Ameera.. you love Ammar alot don't you?

"She laugh no not again yesmeen he's my friend husband how can I love him.."?
I know Allah will bless me with someone who will love me unconditionally just the way Muhammad loves you.."

Oh no babes stop saying this
Wallah yesmeen Muhammad loves you alot you won't understand he's willing to do anything for you and your happiness.."how's our baby?

I laughed touching my stomach your baby is fine
Say hey to him/her sai munzo suna.."

"Ok bye thank you
I hang the call smiling finally I will stay with him forever
"I picked my phone and send him a message
I love you Ammar ❤️..

"He didn't reply around 4 I went back home only to see my mom with anty maryam.."

"Anty surprise you here I walk to her immediately hugging her
Mommy I started

"Yesmeen wallahi idan nafara dukan ki a gidan nan koh you went out from this house with having breakfast right?

"I look down fiddling with my fingers she smacked my back
Go and eat before I hit you right now.."

I stood up immediately and eat
so in the night dad call me and scolded me alot and in the min time we are back to our normal terms and he told me to get ready I will return to my house tomorrow.."wallah I just don't know when I hugged him tightly.."...
**********************
Next day around 8:00pm Ammar came and picked me up and I can say since from that day I keep on apologizing to Ammar it took him one week to calm down and forgive...