Chapter36

Yesmeen..
"I was dressed in my elegant gown as I walked past his exercise room, hearing his heavy breathing as he threw powerful punches at the black punching bag hanging from the ceiling. Ignoring the pain and exhaustion that threatened to overpower him, a cold breeze brushed against his clammy skin, causing a slight shudder and disrupting his precise punches.

I watched as he pulled his arms to his chest, determined to continue, but his body couldn't handle any more exertion. He threw a weak punch towards the bag. I couldn't help but wonder what has happened to this guy. He seemed completely different, and sometimes I questioned if he is still my Ammar, my best friend, the person I fell in love with."

"His body collapsed onto the hard floor, and as he lay there, his eyes stared blankly at the pale white ceiling above him. I averted my gaze and went to prepare our breakfast. As I entered his room, I find him absorbed in his phone."

"Rise and shine, mi amore! I made pancakes for breakfast. Come and enjoy them before they get cold," I mumbled.

"He looked at me for a moment, and although I knew he might not eat them, I always tried my best. I never showed him how much his changed behavior hurt me, how we hardly had any meaningful conversations without him getting angry."

"At first, I thought he is upset with Ameera, but now I don't understand why he's treating me this way. I've asked him several times if I did something wrong, but all I received was silence."

"I want us to go back to how we used to be, to stop fighting. But he didn't answer me. I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen to clean up the mess."

"Silently, I sat down at the dining table, longing for the old us, the old Ammar. The sound of footsteps made me look up, and my eyes locked onto him. After a week, he's finally having breakfast with me."

"He pulled out a chair, his black hair still damp as if he had just showered. A hint of tiredness and hunger masked his face, dressed in grey sweatpants and a black tank top."

"Ah, there you are! I was just about to call you again.
. I made you chocolate pancakes, topped with maple syrup and chocolate chips. Your favourite!" I says , a spring of happiness in my voice, that I prepared his favourite breakfast perfectly.

And I hope he won't ruined everything Thanks meen , it's just as sweet as you he said smiling that made my heart flutters he really smile at me like Ammar really smile at me..

"Did you eat already?", his question made me snap out of my thoughts. "Uh, yeah I did." as I looked at him,

I looked up His hazel eyes that were so captivating .He is literally hot and cute at the same time.

"Why are so angry and distant towards people now a days ?" As soon as the words slipped my lips, I instantly regretted it. He looked up to see me soon enough we were both having eye contact.

You care?you really wanna know?
Yes I nod biting my lips softly , I know something or probably someone has hurt you. Maybe I or maybe Ameera I don't know..please tell me what's wrong.. it's killing me seeing you like this.."

He let out a sigh as he slumped in his chair a little, I'm doing this maybe you will change because you always hurt me yesmeen..no matter how much I tried sometimes I always think that maybe you don't want this marriage,Maybe I'm forcing you in all this,No Ammar I immediately reached him hugging him tightly as I sat on his laps..I'm sorry  I don't know you were this hurt. I'm so stupid he caresses my teary face slowly.

He caresses my cheeks it's ok I forgive you he leaned and kissed me neither one of us wanted to break away because the warm was just miraculously soothing, they could feel it travelling through our veins.