Chapter32

Two days later....
Yesmeen..
The morning sun streamed through the blinds, filling the room with its warm and dazzling light. I groggily reached for the alarm clock, trying to silence its buzzing. But then I remembered what today held in store.

With a burst of energy, I leaped out of bed and flicked on the light. I blinked a few times to clear my fuzzy vision and stretched my arms, letting out a big yawn. Today, my mom is coming! I couldn't be happier.

But there's something I can't hide from her, even though I've kept it hidden from Ammar. I never thought Ameera would do something like this to me. It's all because of man ... I just hope that when my mom arrives, she'll take me away from this house. I know Ameera wants to harm me, one way or another.

I headed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and returned to my room. As I walked towards the closet, it took me a moment to realize that I wasn't in my own room. I can't believe how he mixed up our clothes.

"Seriously, this guy!"

Yesterday, he packed some of my clothes and brought them to his room. I picked out my atamfa gown and put it on. I applied light makeup and wrapped my veil around me. Slipping on my shoes, I walked towards the door, only to find it locked.

"What the hell?"

I dialed Ammar's number and put the phone to my ear, listening as it rang. But he didn't pick up. How could he just lock me in a room like this?

My phone buzzes with a message..
_Sorry babe I had an emergency I left so early..your breakfast is on the dining...and please do take your meds on time..

I dial his number several times he isn't picking at the end I just type a message
_You locked the door mr man where is the key?
_Check the drawer side

I stood up and sees the key..I walk down to the dining...I open the plate to see a burnt egg and toast
What is this?
This must be his work...he's not serious..I sip just the coffee quickly and packed the plates and cup making my way to my part"

I heard a car honk which made me look back seeing Ameera was the one with maybe her sister or friend I just don't know"

They just came back from only god knows I pulled my thoughts away and walked to my part....I keep the tray on the counter thinking what to cook...

"I was heating up the pan to fry some chicken, and then I thought rice would be a good addition..."

"I was so focused on cooking that I didn't even notice someone behind me. The sudden pain in my hand made me scream loudly."

"The hot oil spilled on my hand... I turned around and saw her laughing while I was there, screaming for help."

"But she didn't stop there. She pushed me hard, causing me to fall on my stomach... This is the ultimate betrayal..."

"Yesmeen, I hate you with all my heart. I can't stand seeing your face. I hate everything about you. I regret being friends with someone like you—a snatcher, a cheater, and a betrayer."

"I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. I raised my head and looked at her as she disappeared..."

"Somehow, I managed to stand up. I don't know how, but I find myself in the room. I immediately dialed my mom's number, crying even harder, telling her that I can't stay in this house anymore. She said she's on her way."

"I find a pain reliever and drifted off to sleep. I woke up when I heard my mom's voice."

"Mom, I hugged her tightly..."
"Inalillahi, princess, what happened to your hand?"
"Mommy, I can't do this anymore. I don't want this marriage. Ameera did this to me."