Chapter13

Ammar..
"Work suck,life suck,everything suck
Right now that I get a call coming from my father that he's waiting for me in the office made me feel like I should just committed a suicide maybe that's when they will let me rest...

Groaning I went through my closet scanning of what to wear since he told me not to wear anything casual he knows I don't like wearing kaftans in my life like I have bunch of them but not a fan at all..

Wear this I heard ya Farouk voice behind
I roll my eyes setting them on the gezna that's in his hands
Why are you looking at me Mami told me to bring this for you."

I hope they aren't planing on selling me again nifah yaya ciniki na kawai akeyi a gidan nan how does it feels like your parents to be selling you. I don't have the right to choose who I love I don't have a say at all.

And one more thing that's annoying me now is that Farouk is older than me right why can't they told him to get marry." everything "Muhammad Muhammad Muhammad. So many things is going in this Muhammad brain that you won't understand maybe just a little my brain will burst out,"

Yussy has came to me with an issue that miss bumper is yesmeen" well how will I believe that I get to know her father"name umar dikko,and to be honest she does act like yesmeen.and it's just comfirm that she's the one'

Now what ,isn't like I will marry her she's just a best friend and oh god my brain.

Ammar ya Farouk call
Thinking isn't good for your health..you know that right.?
Yaya wai when are you getting married? I asked looking at him

He let out a laugh Ammar what's the point of asking Abbi problem he call and told me that did I have someone I love because he want the marriage to take place together with yours."

Don't tell me that you're still going to marry that unmannered girl I said changing my cloth he sit on the edge of the bed.

"Why don't you like her?just because you date her sister or you are dating her sister"besides this Ameera that you always complain you don't like who asked you to date her in the first place"..you all started your stupid player game and gashinan it turns upside down with you."

I don't even know when muslim jins entered your body .that you stopped all these player things.or you heard a nasiha that entered you?or you find someone that change you?

Well he's my brother but he knows me deep in and out we really do shares our secret together..sometimes we do behave like a friends because you will never say that he's my brother if you saw the way we behave sometimes..

Tell me or the shaytan in you has...he started

Oh my Allah yaya if people hear this they will thought that I'm a bad person. beside I met no one you know what brother the more older you're growing and the more intelligent you're becoming.

That's what happen to me
He laughed I never thought that you will become a very good person..
I laughed stop it..or I won't mind telling Abbi about this
He laughed let me come and run from this house ma sef I don't want any of his problems ..

I change my cloths and went straight to my father office
He's kinda telling me that he want me to go and greet my in-laws like he fucking want me to go and greet my in-laws.

So the moment I was about to go he called and told me that to leave it till. next week so the next thing I did was going straight to my office

As I finished checking some patients and returned to my office, the door slid open, revealing Faisal, my dear friend.

"How far, man?" he greeted, as we did our bro handshake.

I let out a sigh, feeling everything was far from good. It was all just a big mess, completely messed up. I didn't even know where to place myself.

"What's the problem?" Faisal asked, concern evident in his voice.

I leaned back in my chair and narrated everything to him. "You mean that girl is your Yesmeen?"

I nodded, feeling stupid for not recognizing her in the first place. "Well, that's what she said. I guess I'm just really dumb or maybe it's because she's grown into a beautiful young woman now."

Faisal raised an eyebrow. "And what are you planning to do now?"

I sighed again. "Well, I just want to meet her and clear everything up because she's really mad at me."

Faisal shook his head. "Both of you are stupid. How can you both tell each other your stories and not recognize each other?"

I can't help but smile. "Yeah, that's what I think too. Let's get going. I'm off for today," I mumbled, standing up as we walked out, discussing work and some personal issues.

**************

When I finally arrived home, I headed straight to the mosque, sensing a change in the weather. After spending some time there, I returned and laid in bed, closing my eyes. Before I knew it, sleep took over me.

Upon waking up, I groaned as my phone rang, signaling another lecture-filled day. I got up, freshened up, and made my way out of the room. As I reached my mother's part of the house, the sound of rainfall filled the air. She motioned for me to sit beside her.

"Muhammad," she called.

"Mami..."

"About the marriage," she started.

"Mami, please. We've already talked about it. I just can't say no to Abbi, you know him," I replied, trying to express my feelings.

Mami was just telling me that marrying two wives is not a good idea and suggested that I talk to Abbi about it. She's concerned about her friend's daughter becoming a rival. I'm feeling a bit lost and unsure about what to do with my life.

"Are you sure you can handle this, Muhammad?" she asked, her concern evident in her voice.

I replied, "Mami, I can't go against my father's will. We all want to live peacefully with them, so we have to obey and do what you guys say."

"May God bless you, Muhammad," she said, as she made her way to her room. I knew my words didn't reach her heart. All she wants is her friend's daughter's happiness, right?

The room was quiet, with only the sound of the AC and the television. I changed the channel to watch a UFC fight, as the heavy rain outside filled the house with its sound. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

I stood up and made my way towards the door. As I slid it open, we almost bumped into each other. She was shivering and about to fall, but I quickly hold her.

My heart started beating rapidly as I stared at the girl I called my best friend for five years. She's grown up now, 16 years old. Yesmeen. I felt stupid for not recognizing her at first.

We stared at each other for a while before breaking the contact. "Yesmeen," I mumbled. She shook her head and stepped back.

Ummeetarh05