Chapter33

Ammar..
Its 11:30 in the morning. Can't sleep. Another restless night. Not a bright start to my day.

"Its been one week since the last time I heard her voice. One week since I saw her face,held her hand and kissed her cheeks. According to her, I should've been doing well by now."

To wake up every fucking morning and think of her is a torment. Every morning I wake up and my first thoughts are, 'shit! Another day! How am I gonna pass this? I should stop thinking about her. She doesn't care for me. I shouldn't too. I must be strong.

I miss her. Miss her voice, her hands in mine, her suppressed smile, that funny mark on her face, that nodding of her head to every agreement ,that face she makes to every dislike, her tiny cute nose ...her kiss...everything.'

I can't explain the shit going through my head. I try to understand where did everything go wrong. Look for that one big reason which made her do it. I can't stop thinking about it. Can't let it go too

"Will she ever realise how much I love her? I can't think of all these together. It kills me. It is killing me.

Did she ever love me?"Have I been used? Or am I intolerable and a pathetic person?

"I don't know what happened to me next. My life is hanging on uncertainity. Will things turn out fine or will I be an unlucky soul?

Sometimes, only sometimes, I imagine her smiling face and it makes me smile. I remember anything funny she said and it makes my heart lighter. But all this lasts only for a few seconds, because soon after I am overcome with unbearable pain. I just lay in my bed till the pain subsides and try to put on a fake smile.

"I respect her decision...she don't want me and I will stay within my limits..."
I stood up from the bed and walk my self to the bathroom taking a shower."

I dressed in black jeans and denim shirt spraying my perfume I picked up my phone and slide my leg into my slide sleepers.."I walk out from my part to Ameera"

Sweetheart"good morning' she hugged me

How was your night? I questioned.
Alhamdulillah,erm I Muhammad I want  to visit mom today please.

Last time I remember you just went there yesterday right.
"But"
You aren't going anywhere."

Please please please my moh..don't just say no please...she plead.
I took a deep breath staring down at her pleading face..

Can you tell me what happen between you and yesmeen?

Well I will definitely know what happen  right now because the girl can't lie especially to me..the only fact that I like about her."

Yesmeen? I don't understand."what do you mean?
You exactly know what I meant."

Something is wrong between you two.:and I want to know right now.

What did she told you? I swear I didn't do that intentionally I was just..
"Then she kept mute.....I'm sorry ok

I lay in  the couch closing my eyes."

"Muhammad I said I'm sorry.. I agree it was my fault but I didn't pushed her intentionally trust me.

Are you listening to me.."I'm terrible sorry I mistakenly burnt her hand with the oil...and...