Chapter 21

SofiaLundgren: Baby face

4,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

After I went to the hospital, we discovered that I have a concussion. I didn't want my friends finding out about my pregnancy that way but the cats out of the bag now.

Amerie and Joe apologised profusely but I waited a day before responding to their calls. I don't blame them for what happened since it was in the heat of the moment but it really gave me an insight into how damaged their relationship is.

They paint a pretty picture to the world but in that house, they are very toxic and I worry for Amerie and the twins.

"Do you need me to drive you anywhere?" Jon asks as he starts getting ready for work and I pull a face.

Since I have a concussion, I have been told that I am not allowed to drive until the doctor clears me. I am pregnant so they don't want me to take that risk because I could get a bad migraine while driving which potentially could lead to an accident.

"Audreyana is on her way so we're just going to chill." I let out a yawn and Jon rubs my foot, making me moan. "If you didn't have to work, I would have told you to stay."

Jon gives my foot a squeeze before bending down to pick up his bag.

"Damn, look at that ass." I kick his bum with my foot and he laughs.

"If you need anything, just shoot me a text." Jon says as he leans down so that we're face to face. "Be good for me."

"No promises."

He presses his lips against mine for a moment before pulling back.

"I love you."

I lightly caress his face, "I love you too."

Jon says nothing more as he stares down at me for another moment before leaving our bedroom. I roll my body to the edge of the bed before standing up as I hear the front door shut.

After taking a quick shower, I head downstairs to start preparing some food for my sister and I.

"Mmm, something smells nice." I jump at the sound of my sisters voice.

"How long have you been standing there?" I turn the stove off before turning to face my sister who is walking over to me. 

We both smile as we hug eachother.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Audreyana gives me a squeeze. "And I've been standing here long enough to see your awful dancing skills."