Chapter 10

SofiaLundgren: 'MerBabe' exclusively on @TheDreams designed by yours truly

4,000,000 likes ~ 19,308 comments

---

SofiaLundgren: I am so amazed by you all

SofiaLundgren: I am so amazed by you all. WE HAVE SOLD OUT THE ENTIRE LINGERIE AND SWIMWEAR COLLECTION! I love you all so much and I can't wait to work on more collections with my besties @Jordana @AmerieSanchez

TAGGED: @TheDreams

5,090,003 likes ~ 28,039 comments

---

Last night at the lingerie and swimwear launch for The Dreams, I told the girls that I am dating Jon. They spent the whole night grilling me for information on everything that went down. Amerie told me that she even spotted us at a bar which surprised me because I thought we were being careful but I'm glad that they are happy for me.

In less than twenty four hours we sold out the entire swimwear and lingerie collection which is completely insane. I have never been apart of something so huge so it was a really emotional moment for me which I celebrated with my boyfriend.

I flew up New York this morning to see my sister who is all alone in the big apple. I thought that she was going to be here for two weeks but her schedule has been cut down and she will only be here for a week.

I received an invitation from I AM GIA to attend their launch party so I decided to take my sister along with me.

"Your boyfriend is a douchebag for ripping out my roses." Audreyana says for the hundredth time. "It took me such a long time to grow them."

"I'll buy you roses." I try shutting her up. "Hell, I'll even take you to see Bob Marley live if you stop bringing it up."

Audreyana screws her face up, "But he's dead."

"Exactly." I roll my eyes. "Now shut up about it."

"Bitch." She kisses her teeth as she walks ahead of me.