Chapter 30

JonMoxley: The Kid

JonMoxley: The Kid.

1,200,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

The movie that I have been cast in is for Netflix which I'm really excited about because it will give me more exposure. Whenever a really good movie or series appears on the streaming site, the actors are put on the map and they gain millions of followers on their social media platforms.

I'm not too fussed about the followers since I have quite a fair amount but I would love to have the exposure following the birth of my child. Taking a break from acting was good as I got to build a new life and I met my soon to be husband but it has been a struggle trying to get back into the industry.

My life on social media has led to me being typecast and the majority of the roles being sent my way consist of me being nude or frolicking around in a bikini. I want to be a more serious Hollywood actress that is versatile in her roles, if I ever choose to go nude for a movie then it will be for the right movie.

Today is my first official meeting with the cast for the movie which will be going into production very soon. We're going to do our first table read and the director will basically tell us what to expect.

"I'm Sofia Lundgren." I awkwardly say. "I'm engaged to the most amazing man on the planet and we're expecting our first child together."

After giving a brief introduction, the others begin to do the same so that we can get familiar with eachother

After giving a brief introduction, the others begin to do the same so that we can get familiar with eachother. There are a couple of people that I am familiar with such as Antonio Banderas and Florence Pugh.

"Filming is only meant to last for two months so we unfortunately don't have the luxury of spending a great deal of time together." The director says while looking around at us. "I am hoping that in the time that we are working together, you could form a close connection because there will be some long nights."

I lock eyes with Florence who smiles at me so I smile back. 

"We're all so excited to get this project underway so let's do this."