Chapter 29

SofiaLundgren: 🌴

SofiaLundgren: 🌴

4,200,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

We started our day off with breakfast at the beach which was really nice as we got to enjoy the nice breeze and the beautiful location that I chose for us. There was barely anyone on the beach so we got just enjoy our time together, swim a little in the water and just act like clowns.

I love seeing Jon be himself because he's always so tense and it makes me question whether he's happy or not. I would like to believe that I have created a safe space for him and he feels happy with me but you never truly know.

"We should do something crazy." Jon tells me as I reapply sunscreen to my face and chest.

"Like what?"

"Buy a motel." He says like it's the most normal thing in the world. "Name it the Moxley hotel, fix it up and start booking people in. We could even set up a whole wrestling ring in the open space and make it a pit spot for wrestlers."

I rub my lips together, "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah." I just look at him since his face is blank. "I'm not kidding, I think it could be a good business venture."

"I'm presuming that a lot goes into running a motel so I would tell you to do some research before you go crazy and purchase an abandoned hotel." I lay back on the lounge chair. "What are you going to do once your ninety day clause is up?"

"Everyone assumes that I'm going to AEW which I probably will but I might want to do some matches in the indies to build myself up." Jon places his hand on my growing bump. "I should probably go to rehab once we're done here so I can be right before our kid comes into the world."

"Yeah." I place my hand over his. "I know that I kind of went off on you during dinner last night but it's because I want you to be at your best. Our son will be coming into this world this year and I don't want you missing out on this new experience."

"Fuck." Jon runs a hand through his hair. "I still can't believe that I'm having a kid this year, I'm going to be a fucking dad."

"Well you better believe it." I laugh while kissing his cheek. "If baby Moxley is anything like you then I know that I'm going to have a lot of work on my hands."

Jon looks towards the sea. 

"With a mom like you, I know the kid will turn out alright."

---