Chapter 12

SofiaLundgren: @TheDreams lingerie #Flames use my discount code S0FL10 for ten dollars off  

1,500,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

---

My mom is at a shoot and my brother is meeting with some friends so I'm going out for brunch with my dad and Ida. Audreyana is still in New York, she decided to extend her stay since she received a new modelling opportunity. We facetimed in the morning which was nice.

"Have you received the keys to your house yet?" Ida asks me as we cross the road.

"Not yet, I should be getting them in a few days but I don't plan to move out until after I come back from my vacation."

"I'm going to miss seeing you around the house

"I'm going to miss seeing you around the house." My dad says as he throws his arm over my shoulder. "My baby Sof."

"I'm going to miss you too, dad." I kiss his cheek.

We make our into the brunch spot and get ourselves settled in the booth. We take pictures with some fans as we wait on our food.

"How are you guys feeling about the baby?" My dad asks once we are alone. "Are you excited for a new sibling?"

"I'll be honest dad, it's wild" We look at Ida. "I don't want to sound like a bitch but I am concerned. I get that Ashley is in her forties which is a whole issue in itself."

"Why is it an issue?" I raise a brow at her. It's not a secret that Ida is not a fan of my mom.

"It can put her in the higher risk category." Ida gives me a look and I shrink back because she is right. "She's at an age where women start experiencing menopause. She may look young in the face and body but inside, she is forty four."

"We understand your concern." Dad smiles at her. "We have spoken with the doctors and the baby is healthy."

"It's not just the baby, it's you." Ida snaps. "You are sixty two years old. By the time that children reaches twenty, you are going to be eighty two. I love you dad, I really do but you are not going to look this way forever. At some point, we are going to have to raise you like you did us."